Jewelcrafting Trinkets and Enhancement - Bugged?

Hi there. I'm posting this to see if any other enhancement Shammies with Jewelcrafting are having trouble getting the Demon Panther quest item to drop? I'm aware it's a world drop and thus should take some time to find, however every other class in my guild has had multiple drops of all of their spec specific trinkets within maybe an hour or two of farming. I myself have also had the Dream Owl and Jeweled Serpent drops within a very short time period.

However, it appears even after quite some time farming mobs I KNOW can drop said items, for the better part of 3 hours, the Demon Panther eludes me. I'm not the most patient person, so it's really started to get under my skin. I've also read on WoW-Head that some other enhancement shamans are having the same problem, but I thought I'd ask here to confirm that maybe we were left off the loot list or something.

I figure here, I might get a faster response than waiting for a pending ticket to a GM for a couple of days.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Deleted
    yes i am and its really annoying me

Eh, I was disappointed when I found the one for my Rogue. It is a terrible trinket... I already had 2 better ones from regular dungeons. Personally I hate trinkets with a "use".

I didn't even bother turning the quest in so I deleted it.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Eh, I'm only really going for it cuz its a really easy 346 trinket to make, to tide me over till i can get a better one (i.e. Valor pts, TB, etc.) I do agree though that proc trinkets are alot better than on use, mainly due to not having to press another button.

I'm wondering the same, I was doing TB dailies with a resto druid and the trinket dropped but I was not allowed to roll on it. I asked him if he would trade it to me and he could, and the item wasn't redded out or anything like it was on the corpse. He was a douche though and wanted me to give him a ton of gold for it. I posted a ticket about it but got no response yet. This is really infuriating me I've been farming for the demon panther for the better part of 3 days now... Yes I have a high enough JC level, I have also gotten the serpent and owl.

If it's any consolation I haven't got a trinket drop of any type yet despite a considerable amount of mobs killed

My wife and I decided to head to Uldum to farm air elementals so I could make the LW epic mail BP and a JC quest item dropped. So we decided to stay for a while and by just farming those elementals, we both got every JC quest item in under an hour. I only kept Serpent, Owl and Panther and on her druid, she kept those plus Earthen Guardian.

Edit: I also can't confirm if Panther dropped for me because I was grouped with my wife's druid. But we did get 2 of them to drop for us.
    Last edited by Shamanutra; 2010-12-16 at 07:30 PM.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

im having the same problem.... it sucks... i really want the trinket... saves alot of enchants that i dont need