Do you get 30 days play time when you buy an upgrade to cata?

I bought the game from gamestop earlier today, does it come with 30 days on it like Wrath? I'll be severely disappointed if not.

no, and you didnt get free time with wrath either.
    you only get 30 days free when you create a brand new account.

Deleted
    Wrath did not have 30 days free.
    Cata don't have 30 days free.
    BC did not have 30 days free.

Only original WoW have 30 days free.

And you are moderator?

I most definitely did get 30 days with Wrath, as I let my account expire for a few months before its release just as I did with this one. I could just be high from taking three finals today.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I most definitely did get 30 days with Wrath, as I let my account expire for a few months before its release just as I did with this one. I could just be high from taking three finals today.

you're high.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    And you are moderator?
    Knowing the ins and and outs of a paladin =/= knowing everything else WoW-related.

10+ Year Old Account
    You probably got a special deal, then. Wrath itself does not come with any play time.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but we should...

I wish i got 30 days free with it. Sigh, even if i was to go out and buy it, i wouldn't be able to play with no subscription time. /qq

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    And you are moderator?
    Question with no point, really.

If you got 30 days of playtime it wasn't because you purchased Wrath... maybe you got some incentive somewhere to re-activate your account, but I don't recall ever hearing about something like that either. Anyway, regardless of what happened back then... no, you will not be getting any paid game time for purchasing Cataclysm.

EDIT: Just saw someone mention them in another post... did you by any chance get someone to send you one of those Scrolls of Resurrection that Blizzard was doing a couple years ago as an incentive to get people to re-activate their accounts?
    Last edited by ent0mbed; 2010-12-16 at 05:12 AM.

As others have said the expansions themselves have not come with extra game time. However, atleast in my local stores I got 2 months free game time thrown in for pre ordering both BC and Wrath (free recharge card) amongst other things.

Mayhaps that was similar to what you obtained with your previous expansions.

Scrolls of Resurrection would of required the OP to send one to another person, and then that person resubscribe for them to get the free month.

Nope. If you can easily squeeze 12 million x $14.99 from customers, why give it for free?