Thread: Horde Que's

Horde Que's

Are these ques for real? It says 11 minutes but turns into a 20 minute before it even pops? Is blizz going to fix this? Should I xfer alliance???!?

What is a que?

Something that isn't being given a warning for making useless comments. ~Raven
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-12-17 at 01:58 PM.

This is honestly ridiculous, theres nothing to do except wait and hope blizz fixes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder View Post
    Dunno what realm your on, but when it comes to Alliance and PVE (Dungeon Finder), groups can easily take 30+ minutes to find. I wouldn't be too worried about a "short" wait of 10-20 minutes. As more people reach 85, the queue time will go down.

His talking about BG Queue not Dungeon Queue, if you noticed the forums he posted was under *PVP*

Quote Originally Posted by Healingbug View Post
    His talking about BG Queue not Dungeon Queue, if you noticed the forums he posted was under *PVP*
    Thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777 View Post
    What is a que?
    If you want next to instant queue's then you will need to transfer alliance if horde greatly out number alliance on your battlegroup.

Now that the battlegroups have been merged it will probably be wise to wait until more people hit top level to see if things improve before you decide to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by billrap View Post
    Are these ques for real? It says 11 minutes but turns into a 20 minute before it even pops? Is blizz going to fix this? Should I xfer alliance???!?
    Yes. Only if you want instant queues though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by billrap View Post
    This is honestly ridiculous, theres nothing to do except wait and hope blizz fixes lol.
    So there are 50 000 hordes in the queue
    and there are 5000 alliance in the queue

It has to be 1:1 ratio.
    You wonder why the queues are so long for horde?

it's your own fault for rolling horde for greater racials to faceroll arena. Deal with it.

Deleted
    Lol guys alliance isnt even that bad...first rated bg with a PUG..we won in ARATHI BASIN ( just like wsg a horde bg..) we won in a PUG! i say it again .. A PUG so alliance isnt even that bad yes instant ques true...but if we win it i won exacly 1 game ...horde is waiting 10-20min in que...i already done 1 or maybe 2 games then....thats 30 honor if i lost ( maybe some with it if i did some hks if we dont get ganked @ grave @ wsg for example) and if we win its 180 honor for me and 35 qonquest points ( and maybe + the honor i make in the bg itself) and horde doesnt ALWAYS win...like if you wait 10-15 min in que...and then you DONT win that made me pissed on a friends char.. so i am glad i am alliance i play on 1 of the best alliance server in EU but trust me...in 1 day bg queing i am losing ALOT but i dont mind if i am getting sick of it i call my friend and we go play some arena or i look for a rated bg...or lvl an alt...or go hcs.. i like the horde and i want to change my dwarf into a goblin hunter...but i dont cuz i dont like the ques and i know i will be bored and /afk when i que...and dont get an inv and i wasted my time and almost all my friends play alliance so..
    solution..: change alliance or else just deal with the ques!
    Goodluck!

15+ Year Old Account
    20min only? Q's on Cenarion Circle US take an average of 40min+, a massive pain in the ass. I hope they merge some realms for pve q's also.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777 View Post
    What is a que?
    Not sure. I wonder if it's related to a queue somehow?

Be more constructive please. Warned. ~Raven
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-12-17 at 02:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    So there are 50 000 hordes in the queue
    and there are 5000 alliance in the queue

It has to be 1:1 ratio.
    You wonder why the queues are so long for horde?

it's your own fault for rolling horde for greater racials to faceroll arena. Deal with it.
    I like how you said horde racials are better

OT : I am Faction changing to horde today, The ally queue is like 2min max but the amount of time you waste loosing or watching people Flame the /bg is just not fair i like how mature the Horde is in many ways

Goodbye my worgen! it was fun while it lasted!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder View Post
    Dunno what realm your on, but when it comes to Alliance and PVE (Dungeon Finder), groups can easily take 30+ minutes to find. I wouldn't be too worried about a "short" wait of 10-20 minutes. As more people reach 85, the queue time will go down.
    NO! I am sick of reading these comments over and over again. Nothing will change because the problem exists because the faction imbalance. 40 horde quing and 10 alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Queue waiting times are based on the total of the players and for now an average how many tanks are in queue so it will change every time is not a bug,

Deleted
    30-40 minute ques for random heroics, 20 minute ques for random BGs. Horde @ EU-Ragnaros

10+ Year Old Account
    im getting 40+ during the day on Emerald Dream, 11 mins at night
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream