Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    LOLZ...quit the game brah

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb Oh View Post
    Just want to gratz blizz on making heroics so difficult that you can't casually PuG them because there's too many baddies. I thought heroics were for casuals then they broke off at raiding, now you need guildies just to do a simpler heroic and get shit gear so you can get into raiding. Imo, you should burn through heroics, get your gear, then start raiding to see if you can make it or not. Not have to depend on how bad the players your PuG gives you. I know so many of you are going to give some bs excuse that I should just wait longer for good group, get in good guild or blah blah, maybe even, "you're bad, stop being bad." but this game already takes time for raiding, not it takes 2h+ to do a heroic, counting queue timer? Wtf, fix something.
    You need an overall GS (as determined by Blizzard) of 233, I believe. Regardless of the exact number I do know that you DON'T have the gear required when you hit 85. In fact you can plan on farming normal dungeons/rep before you meet the required GS to enter heroics.

Now I've been in normal level 85 Dungeons and you CAN'T be bad in some of those, like Halls of Origination, and not fail repeatedly. There are just some fights where things like using CC (and not breaking it), focusing damage on specific targets, interrupting cast's, and other such actions are necessary to avoid wiping.

This would lead me to believe that, by the time you get to Heroics, you HAVE to have some amount of knowledge and skill.

Now according to your logic people should be able to blow through normal and heroic dungeons with no skill and then jump right into raiding. Now maybe you haven't raided much before, but I have, and that is how you DON'T do things. That was why you had so many "baddies" in Wrath...because everyone was handed epics, patted on the head, and sent into ICC.

Welcome to Cataclysm. Heroics require thought and strategy. You CAN do them as a casual player. However you will NOT have it all handed to you like you did in Wrath. If that isn't for you, if you want another mindless AoE-fest, then might I suggest picking up a different game and leaving the rest of us alone?

So you fail so badly that you can't find 3(4) additional people to run heroics with? It doesn't matter if they are from guild or not. Get a proper tank and healer and you'll be able to farm heroics in no time.

Questions :

1. do you really know the tactic?
    2. do your gear capped?
    3. do you use cc properly?
    4. do you expect 1st heroics to become a mindless aoe-fest just like wotlk on last patch? if so, u should froze your account, wait till deathwing patch with all those mega nerfs applied, and then feel free to burn just like the latest wotlk patch that we had before. and when it come to aoe-fest, i believe you'll QQ as well for how blizz fail to apply the difficulty and make heroic looks like a puny run.

moar pew pew less QQ dude. it just 2 weeks since cata release.

Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    He is not that hard. Even managed the achievement on him, in a group with 2 guildies and 2 randoms. I will admit he is hard? Yes. impossible? No.
    Tried him for the first time last night and we couldn't get him. I heard it is easy with a heavy melee cleave comp with the dps but we had all ranged with only some multitarget capability. I think the thing that made it hard for us though was the fact that our healer couldn't heal anyone else except the tank when ripsnarl was present, probably because the tank just became heroic eligible.

Overall the heroics are a lot of fun, some are on the easy side and some are on the challenging side. Last boss of Grim Batol is a very, very fun fight, just did that one today, he feels like a mini raid boss. Third boss in BRC is a nightmare if your tank doesn't know what they are doing, I have never seen so much fail by tanks after spelling out exactly what they have to do and they still don't understand.

to be honest. im sad blizzard killed pugs. im going to miss the freelancer life.

but i do love the dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Cry me a river
    i can say it louder but i cannot say it clearer, if you dont like the game leave it

Cata Heroics seperates the men from the boys...

a.k.a. seperates the players who can play their class, know their abilities, decurse etc., use cc-mechanics, move out of "bad zones", know that topping damage-meters is not everything from... Generation LichKing.

Deleted
    stop qqing in a few months when ppl get some gear everyone will be like QQ THERE TO EASY QQ THIS QQ THAT

get over it half the ppl that join a random dont even know the proper tactic yet give it a few months and it will get bter
    Last edited by mmoc3b6fba53b8; 2010-12-16 at 05:19 AM.

Well Blizzard did put in guilds with guild achievements for a reason. And you have to remember Cataclysm has been out for what? A week? You have to realize people need to learn even a troll. Or do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

Since when did casual become the same word as bad. last time i checked playing this game doesn't mean you are by any means better. I know a mage that used to play in my battle group that played maybe a couple hours a week yet obtained gladiator every single season. point being, stop failing at the use of casual and hard core. Hard cores aren't always good, nor are casuals always bad.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Troll blah blah, cant be assed to make a new thread so hijacking this.

Heroics are actually in a really good place now with the exception of SFK. SFK Is so overtuned a group consisting of Arthas, Saurfang, Crowley, Velen and Jaina couldnt do it without wiping to the third boss.
    i agree and rofl-ed VERY hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Wrathbabies! Let us feed on their tears! Despair... So delicious...

Meh, obviously the op wasn't around for BC with heroic slabs, arc, and MgT when even with a ok guild group you were lucky to finish in 2 hours without wiping 3 or 4 times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    Wrathbabies! Let us feed on their tears! Despair... So delicious...
    So much love for this post

Quit ruining the game, Blizzard sees this stuff and nerfs it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if someone did mention it.

Troll.

Deleted
    Funny, because only baddies come here to complain about it. Good players clear content without to much trouble and even if they wipe to learn and progress.

Wanna do an heroic? And I get 500g for everything you fail on...you will get 1000 for anything I fail on.

Deleted
    pls dont change hcs

This made me smile. Learn to play