Quote Originally Posted by asher1611 View Post
I agree with the topic but disagree with the substance of your post.

Technically, healing people that stand in the fire is easy -- don't waste your mana on them.

I also think healing got better. Yes, healing rain is expensive but don't just cast it on one person (like an extra HoT for the tank). Riptide is still great and glyphed it is very efficient. HW heals plenty fast if you keep casting riptide.

No, none of our heals are going to be healing people for 1/3-1/2 of their health bar. I'm okay with that, especially since the reason they were that way in Wrath was because they HAD to be that way because incoming damage was so high. Nowadays you can let someone sit at half health for a little bit because you know nothing is going to kill them immediately -- but you will need to get back to them later.

So I disagree. Stupid groups are going to be stupid, but I disagree with what you're saying in your post.
What this person says. I agree with your topic. However it's like most peeps stated already you should not try to top everybody off there is no need for that. Leaving peeps around 50-75% is good enough they wont die at all, even tanks if needed. I play a disc priest and atm the mana regen isn't really great and there is alot of QQ about spells and shields and whatever. But if you don't panic spam your quick heals to keep everbody at 100% you'll be just fine healing hcs.