Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://druidlove.wordpress.com/2010/...a-resto-druid/

From scratch, never using either addon, Vuhdo is much easier to set up than grid. Of course anything you have set up before to multiple times will be easier.

I'm using Grid atm, and I would like to get a mouse over macro so as I put my mouse on someones name on Grid I ca just press a button and it will heal them, although I have no clue how to get this, any help?

Thanks for all the great responses btw I really do appreciate it. I tried Rewatch earlier today and It was pretty big, covered a good chunk of the screen even on just a 5-man.

I agree; vuhdo is easy to use and configure and has tons of options.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

Deleted
    Maybe I'll give it another go with that guideMyarr posted. It seemed a bit dodgy just looking at it from scratch, but then I'm not used to using addons with healing, my old raiding priest used nothing at all bar DeadlyBossMods and 1 basic raid frame and she did TBC raiding fine.

Been using healbot, but it does have some random options on it and plus I can't seem to figure out how to show mana levels on the party member bars.

healbot for visuals. Left click is target and the rest are keybinds.

Deleted
    yeah, Vuhdo isn't that easy to setup, it's just so big and will take ages to setup perfectly, but it does have lots of awesome things.
    If you are just starting I suggest using blizz raid UI, it actually looks similar to Vuhdo, and shows enough of info. And after if you find yourself missing somoething you can always switch.
    I use Grid tho :P

Deleted
    I never understood Grid, i looked at the setup pages and thought, WTF?! Way too complex for heroic healing and even for 10 mans really. I can understand 25man users, but I'll rarely do 25man, I find 10 man more enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephriem View Post
    I'm using Grid atm, and I would like to get a mouse over macro so as I put my mouse on someones name on Grid I ca just press a button and it will heal them, although I have no clue how to get this, any help?

Thanks for all the great responses btw I really do appreciate it. I tried Rewatch earlier today and It was pretty big, covered a good chunk of the screen even on just a 5-man.
    Sephriem, I use the macro below for my mouseover healing, one for each spell that I use. Make sure that you change every occurrence of the spellname when you copy it for additional spells. The way it's setup it heals on mouseover. If you're not mousing over anyone, it heals your target. No mouseover or target, it heals you.

#showtooltip Rejuvenation
    /cast [target=mouseover,help] Rejuvenation; [help] Rejuvenation; Rejuvenation

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirations View Post
    Sephriem, I use the macro below for my mouseover healing, one for each spell that I use. Make sure that you change every occurrence of the spellname when you copy it for additional spells. The way it's setup it heals on mouseover. If you're not mousing over anyone, it heals your target. No mouseover or target, it heals you.

#showtooltip Rejuvenation
    /cast [target=mouseover,help] Rejuvenation; [help] Rejuvenation; Rejuvenation
    That's the mouseover macro I've been using for ages now. I LOVE it. My only reluctance to switching to vuhdo from Grid is a fear it'll break that macro functionality in favor of using it's own mouseover/click casting. I seem to remember having a hard time getting my macros to work the same when I tried vuhdo a year or so ago. Or I was just doing it wrong.

So that's my question I guess.... can this mouseover macro work in conjunction with vuhdo?

to use macros with vuhdo just unbind all of your spells from the spell assignment tab. just go back in and set bindings for your target/menu commands and you are set.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextermchaze View Post
    So that's my question I guess.... can this mouseover macro work in conjunction with vuhdo?
    I use regular mouseover macros with Vuhdo (for healing touch and wild growth) and they work perfectly fine.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"