Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexxil View Post
    Are you lacking the ability to read? Suggesting someone goes to a PVE or an RP server is fine. Why? You're including both, by saying bluntly "Don't like PVP go play on an RP server" is implying that they are obviously an RP'er because they don't like PVP. What if they were not a role player? Sending them to a role play server just seems like a silly idea to me.

Damn, you generalizing people are judgmental.
    You do realize you're generalizing my comment to one individual into an insult directed towards the entire RP community?

Hypocritical hypocrite is hypocritical.

This thread had nothing to do with RPing until you decided to get offended at a comment that wasn't even directed at you. It had nothing to do with RP or not, it was about PvP or not. Whether he's in to RPing or not was irrelevant before you started nerdraging about it. Does your character's backstory include a rich history of being picked on at school?

---------- Post added 2010-12-26 at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rabidclam View Post
    You didn't suggest he go to "an RP or Pve server" like you are now claiming, you simply said "RP server", implying RP servers are bad at pvp, but really going to an rp server is a bad suggestion, because the opposite of PvP is PvE not, RP. there's no such this as a server that implements both the rules of a PvE server and a PvP server simultaneously, because those two are opposites, but there are RPPVP Realms that have both the rules of an RP realm and a PVP realm, so if one were to go from a PvP realm, to one of the RP realms that's also PvP, they would still be gankable, and griefable, and therefore the aformentioned problem that started this thread would not be solved.
    The opposite of PvP is "not PvP". Both RP servers and PvE servers offer this. I happened to choose one for the purpose of my suggestion. And then, all the children decided to get offended.

I never even mentioned the RPPVP servers, because yes, that would include PvP. How come nobody bothers to read and understand posts before getting personally offended?

Oh well, lulz.
    Last edited by Verdris; 2010-12-26 at 08:48 AM.

Its not fair but....its pretty funny and try to find spots like this all the time :P

This does not really seem productive.

Closed.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdris View Post
    You do realize you're generalizing my comment to one individual into an insult directed towards the entire RP community?

Hypocritical hypocrite is hypocritical.

This thread had nothing to do with RPing until you decided to get offended at a comment that wasn't even directed at you. It had nothing to do with RP or not, it was about PvP or not. Whether he's in to RPing or not was irrelevant before you started nerdraging about it. Does your character's backstory include a rich history of being picked on at school?

---------- Post added 2010-12-26 at 08:47 AM ----------

The opposite of PvP is "not PvP". Both RP servers and PvE servers offer this. I happened to choose one for the purpose of my suggestion. And then, all the children decided to get offended.

I never even mentioned the RPPVP servers, because yes, that would include PvP. How come nobody bothers to read and understand posts before getting personally offended?

Oh well, lulz.
    The opposite of a PVP server is a PVE server.

Why am I taking this personally? Your comment was, despite what you believe, generalizing that rp'ers don't/can't pvp. Most posters put "Go to a PVE server" because it makes sense, and applies to any player.

I am personally tired of the comments sniveling callow players making generalized comments. I came to correct you, explaining to you that stating "Go to a PVE server" would have been a better option. However, you're the one defending a rather poor comment with more poor comments. When you could have said, "Hey, you're right. Stating 'Go to an RP server' does seem rather ridiculous when you think about, Drexxil. I'll go edit my post right now."

Instead, you declare I'm "nerd-raging", when really I'm calmly arguing my point to have you understand that hey there is players who choose to role play, -and- enjoy PVP.(Including world PVP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!