Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Wish i could reach in my pocket and pull out exact change (dollars included)
    Wish i could teleport (om nom lazy)
    Wish i could shoot lazer beams out of my eyes pew pew pew

Download myself digitally like Tron
    Shapechanging
    Infinite Cake

1. meet a nice and attractive girl with similar interests to spend eternity with.
    2. perfect health for me and my future girlfriend.
    3. no financial problems ever

Deleted
    I would refuse the wishes, i want to work for something to earn.

*Unlimited amount of money.
    *No health problems so dying of old age.
    *Control time for a few seconds.

Deleted
    Oh you know, a pony, a slide and to be supreme ruler of Earth until the end of days.

Deleted
    3)Thank ME, I've escaped, now to make sure this thing doesn't NO! NOO! TH TENTACLES! STAY BACK
    1) total control over time and space and all things within them (and the stuff outside them)
    2) an explosion, a nice one
    3) paradox proof, so I don't accidentaly destroy myself
    3) omniscience, so I can play with my reality bending powers and know EXACTLY what would happen
    3) are you still here? I told you to go away.
    3) yes, every other number is 3 now, abusing my powers? nah, nothing bad can come of this
    3) huh, it seems like a tiny hole has appeared in reality, meh, couldn't affect causality much
    3) oh go away! I wanna play with my omnipotence
    3) I was wrong... I've unleashed such horrors, I'm destroying this accursed reality and starting fresh, I just hope I'm not too late...
    3) goodbye universe, I just hope I don't make the same mistake again...
    1)Let there be light!

1....real photographic memory enough for me to flick through a book, resting only a moment on each page, then being able to remember it, boom gcse+A lvls
    2....ultimate movement, up, down, sideways, forward, backward, through-time,
    TT grants access to temporal reverse engineering, the moment i want something i can go back in time, make it so that thing will be nearby, viola!
    3....peace, good health, luck, ect among those close to me, but my other 2nd wish is ultimate so... most of wish 3 can be "manually done"
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinth View Post
    I wish for FOUR more wishes.

1. Baconator
    2. Large Fry
    3. Chocolate Frosty

1. to get my best friend back
    2. to fix our friendship/relationship
    3. to be happy