1. A Starship, with "transwarp" capabilities so that I can explore the entire galaxy.
2. An extended lifetime so that I have the time to explore millions of worlds and phenomena.
3. A promise, not that I may instantly learn the truth behind the existence of the universe, but a promise that I will someday discover the answer myself on my travels, before I die.
My dreams would come true. I don't dream for an end, I dream for a journey! I would love nothing more than to explore space on such a vessel, damn you Star Trek for implanting these unattainable fantasies in my head I would of course have to employ a crew, I would consult various MMO-champ users I respect to see if they would like to join me (Anyone with a Star Trek avatar/name gets a free pass).
I would do what I could to improve the Earth itself, bringing plentiful resources, and introducing the people of Earth to extra-terrestrial species. People would listen to me if I was in command of a collosal vessel of such incredible power, so I could probably change some things, and stop many atrocities and bring prosperity to areas of the world in poverty and destitution.
Some day mankind, some day...
Can I join your journey, would be great seeing whats really out there...my imagination wonders sometime..
I would wish when I turn 75, I become 16 again..
Secondly, I had a PC that was infinitely fast and powerful, and was party augmented in to me..I could ask it anything and it would know a little like Jarvis from Iron Man/Star trek's computer it knew everything that's happened but not the future... Crazy I know..
And lastly Perfect Health for all family
3)Thank ME, I've escaped, now to make sure this thing doesn't NO! NOO! TH TENTACLES! STAY BACK
1) total control over time and space and all things within them (and the stuff outside them)
2) an explosion, a nice one
3) paradox proof, so I don't accidentaly destroy myself
3) omniscience, so I can play with my reality bending powers and know EXACTLY what would happen
3) are you still here? I told you to go away.
3) yes, every other number is 3 now, abusing my powers? nah, nothing bad can come of this
3) huh, it seems like a tiny hole has appeared in reality, meh, couldn't affect causality much
3) oh go away! I wanna play with my omnipotence
3) I was wrong... I've unleashed such horrors, I'm destroying this accursed reality and starting fresh, I just hope I'm not too late...
3) goodbye universe, I just hope I don't make the same mistake again...
1)Let there be light!
1....real photographic memory enough for me to flick through a book, resting only a moment on each page, then being able to remember it, boom gcse+A lvls
2....ultimate movement, up, down, sideways, forward, backward, through-time, TT grants access to temporal reverse engineering, the moment i want something i can go back in time, make it so that thing will be nearby, viola!
3....peace, good health, luck, ect among those close to me, but my other 2nd wish is ultimate so... most of wish 3 can be "manually done"
Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
"Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"