Deleted

Red face crusader strike + judgement macro

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and i'm glad to be with you guys. Right now i'm a Holy Paladin and i would like to know if there is some kind of way via /castsequence or /castrandom to make this combo posible, as i think that crusader strike now generates one charge of HoPo. i think that the mana regeneration + the crusader strike maná waste could be nearly balanced/useful, so it's posible to group it in one useful macro?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=8  Judgement, Crusader Strike
    First press casts Judgement, 2nd press casts Crusader strike, 3rd press tries to casts Judgement.
    Choose the '?' icon and you'll see what cast is the next one.

Is this what you were looking for?

Deleted
    I'll give it a try tonight, right now i'm working.

I've got another one that i don't know if it's going to work the same way:

/castsequence reset=4 Judgement, Crusader Strike, Crusader Strike

Do not know which is going to work best, but definitely i'm gonna try both the one you've told me and mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go with...

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Judgement; [mod] Crusader Strike
    The 'reset' command works on last button press. With the first macro, if you hit the CS a second time (since the CD is 4.5 seconds), you'd reset the 8 second reset timer. With the second macro, the sequence would reset just before CS comes off of cooldown, leaving you with a Judgement still on another 4 seconds of cooldown.

With the macro I provided, it's always a Judement cast, until you hit a modifier key (ALT, CTRL, or Shift). Since healers aren't supposed to be in melee, it's usually a ranged ability. But when you need it, you can hit a mod key and drop the melee ability instantly.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

I don't think this is a very good idea, unless you're leveling/ running/ steamrolling old dungeons and wanna throw in some DPS.

Once you get to Cata dungeons, you are going to have your hands full with Holy Shocking everyone.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think that with the recent hotfix that holy power is more valuable and now if there's any way we can grab more through a weapon swing then it'd be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower View Post
    I don't think this is a very good idea, unless you're leveling/ running/ steamrolling old dungeons and wanna throw in some DPS.

Once you get to Cata dungeons, you are going to have your hands full with Holy Shocking everyone.
    I agree despite what everyone says. Cata dungeons are a pain and I hardly have time to throw in heals much less CS. This is especially the case in Blackwing Descent.

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 09:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nekkrotic View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree. I think that with the recent hotfix that holy power is more valuable and now if there's any way we can grab more through a weapon swing then it'd be worth it.
    Holy Shock works fine for me. *shrugs*

That said I don't heal dungeons anymore with the LoD nerf, I'm exclusively a raid only tank healer. So most if not all of my HP goes toward WoG. Joy.

Would someone explain to me how wasting a gcd (1.5 sec lost) and 10% base mana on a CS (HL costs 9%) just to get 1! holy power (that heals about half as much as a HL when used for WoG) is better than just using Holy Light?

yea I agree with Nillo here.. Crusader strike costs 2.3k mana... i hardly think thats worth it.