Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Red face Yet another post about healers ;)

Ok so i see ALOT of people complaining about healers, surely im not the only one enjoying the new healing? yeh its harder but would u really want another faceroll expansion like WOTLK?

Deleted
    In WOTLK I just kept renew on all party members while using PoM on cooldown. Summary: I did nothing 80-90% of the time. It's definitely been improved.

Deleted
    Yeh ofcourse. i played resto druid and from wotlk to now, they have been changed so much. But in WOTLK it was mainly rejuv and wildgrowth, now you use every single spell depending on the damage people take its fresh.

Deleted
    I get really annoyed at the people moaning about healing esp priests, so I started healing dungeons on my priest to see if it was really that hard. I swear i never went below 90% mana and there was everything you'd expect in a PuG. I was tanking spellcasters, we had double pulls, people ignoring boss tactics the whole lot. Now my priest is only 83 but everyone I group with at 85 goes oom every single pull its ridiculous. No sympathy for the healer forum trolls or these healers i meet in PuGs anymore ._.

Edit: Druids that don't nourish also... Ugh...

Deleted
    Well heroics are generally harder BUT if your teams doing what they be doing then its all fine. When i go guild runs i tend to finish boss fights on like 60% mana, mainly because tactics are done right and we have vent. For the people who complain about pugs, a simple way to fix it is to not pug...do guild runs.

I agree, healers need to step up. That guy with the "Dear Healers" thread was onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungfish View Post
    I get really annoyed at the people moaning about healing esp priests, so I started healing dungeons on my priest to see if it was really that hard. I swear i never went below 90% mana and there was everything you'd expect in a PuG. I was tanking spellcasters, we had double pulls, people ignoring boss tactics the whole lot. Now my priest is only 83 but everyone I group with at 85 goes oom every single pull its ridiculous. No sympathy for the healer forum trolls or these healers i meet in PuGs anymore ._.

But you have never healed cata hc's so stop this, your experiences at 83 are worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by imdontnoob View Post
    But you have never healed cata hc's so stop this, your experiences at 83 are worthless.
    It's not like it gets easier at 85. Healers still tend to not do their job at any level. =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LOL MMO Moderators View Post
    I agree, healers need to step up. That guy with the "Dear Healers" thread was onto something.
    Hit the nail on the head if they made the game easy. there would be no reason to play it

Things get nasty at 84, at least that what the priest in my guild felt like. the first normal dungeons( caverns, throne) aren't that mana consuming and the heals aren't that expensive yet. wait for lvl 84/higher lvl dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Deleted

Big Lol i had to create an acc just to reply on this. Are you kiddin'? I love the new healing way, I'm an Holy priest and I can tell you on normal modes you haven't seen any priest "moaning". At the beggining I couldn't heal any hc withou getting oom and I'm a mana saver, simply as that if you don't have gear you can play as good as hell you'll get oom. The hotfix for priest mana regen is a good buff for at least be as good as anyone else...

To all the people that says that in Hc i don't get oom because I'm an imbah priest healer.. You are not kiddin' anyone... If you don't have at least ilvl 330 and been stacking spirit since ever with gems enchants and trinket procs you are getting oom!

I'm not complaining. I love holy priest with oom or without it... l2p yes tell ppl to use lightwell yes dpser move your arse yes but you ll still get oom in almost 60% of hc bosses! Thanks for the hotfix it was not needed with the gear up but at least holy priests can start to gear up from the beggining!

Grow up whiners

Yeah, you're experience at 83 means very little. Once you get to 85 the mana cost of spells goes up by a lot, as does your mana pool but they are no proportionate.

Now don't get me wrong, I've been very successful healing under the new model, but you definitely won't be tanking caster trash mobs and healing idiots who stand in fire and walk out of the fight with 90% mana.

Deleted
    Yeh but lvl 81-82 are not as hard because they havnt upscaled the mana costs as much by then and ur in roughly the same item level gear at 84 and the mana costs shoot up for everything. This is why it gets harder to heal then. But if you conserve your mana and forget what you learnt in wotlk, they u should be fine

Advice for you, don't talk about things you know nothing about, it has a good chance to make you look like an idiot.

Mana costs change hugely between 83 and 85 and heroic dmg is a lot different than normals. I'm not saying they're particularly hard given a decent group but to say "I was at 90% mana at 83 in a normal so everyone who complains sucks" is idiotic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LOL MMO Moderators View Post
    So, this is your third user after getting the last two banned? Silly cat.

I like the new healing and WILL never EVER want anything as the WotLK healing back.
    As one of the other posters said, We have to think about this and use every spell for different incoming damage.
    After getting some gear, Reforged spirit and learn what spells to use when and how.. It's.. Fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaru View Post
    Ok so i see ALOT of people complaining about healers, surely im not the only one enjoying the new healing? yeh its harder but would u really want another faceroll expansion like WOTLK?
    Heaing as a druid is just broken right now, so QQ is justified, it needs fixing to be viable.

Healing on a priest is much more fun, and viable. Its still challenging, people cant be retards and stand in crap, but its not like pushing a boulder uphill in the snow, you play well it works.

There are issues which need addressing.

But as a healer I'm F'ing fed up with clueless ignorant dps and tanks QQing about healers. I do my best but if you dont interrupt or move from aoe or follow fight mechanics, I cant heal you through it anymore. When you lot get better and L2P then I'll stop moaning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionbar View Post
    So, this is your 3 user after getting the last two banned? Silly cat.

I like the new healing and WILL never EVER want anything as the WotLK healing back.
    As one of the other posters said, We have to think about this and use every spell for different incoming damage.
    After getting some gear, Reforged spirit and learn what spells to use when and how.. It's.. Fantastic.
    True Story Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Lionbar View Post
    So, this is your 3 user after getting the last two banned? Silly cat.

Is it three? Time blends together when waiting for dps queues.

But I agree, I like the new changes. People actually die for being dumb... I just wish I could carry them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    RESTODURID 4 LIEF.
    People just need to l2p.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    Well im enjoying druids and i dont see a problem with them at the moment. i know people are saying they are broken but it seems fine. As for people failing in fires etc. Ive said in my guild a few times, In raids and heroics. if people take damage when they can easily avoid it then dont heal them. yes it may cause wipes BUT they will soon find out the hard way that they wont get heals if they dont move out of shit