Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Priests are Worthless.

worthless i say!

10+ Year Old Account
    You are worthless, troll.

lvl 85 will fix them!

Quick ban! But while on topic for those who visit the thread in the future, I find that atm priests are purely a "player skill" class because half the priests I have seen healing suck ass while the other half are able to emerge from boss fights still holind on to 60%+ of their mana (in heroics that is). All healing classes are like that atm actually...

...So lesson of the thread? Fail trolls fail...that and healing requires skillful players now...yep

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Quick ban! But while on topic for those who visit the thread in the future, I find that atm priests are purely a "player skill" class because half the priests I have seen healing suck ass while the other half are able to emerge from boss fights still holind on to 60%+ of their mana (in heroics that is). All healing classes are like that atm actually...

...So lesson of the thread? Fail trolls fail...that and healing requires skillful players now...yep
    I have been playing Disc for a long time and am lving it in Cata. No real need for a buff like people say imo im finding it fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

PvP forum.

While the OP didn't bother making an serious topic about it, I do agree, atleast for the Shadowspec.

for eveyone one saying priest are fine go pvp like i did all day as lvl 85 disc.
    lol if you even have a keybord anymore i salute you because it was hard for me to not rage smash mine. season 9 is the death of healers in pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    for eveyone one saying priest are fine go pvp like i did all day as lvl 85 disc.
    lol if you even have a keybord anymore i salute you because it was hard for me to not rage smash mine. season 9 is the death of healers in pvp
    well, after what i saw last night in arena, paladins are doing fine.
    but i find i quite pathetic that death knights (necrotic strike) and warriors faceroll priest so hard... (this is in 3vs3 perspective) haven't tried 2v2 yet since i was crying and complaming about my class

You mean you can't overheal your ass thru it in order to kill somebody? Oh the horror! People actually dying in combat!

10+ Year Old Account
    No way! My priest hit 525 fishing and is providing food for me and all of my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheire View Post
    well, after what i saw last night in arena, paladins are doing fine.
    but i find i quite pathetic that death knights (necrotic strike) and warriors faceroll priest so hard... (this is in 3vs3 perspective) haven't tried 2v2 yet since i was crying and complaming about my class
    Blizz said Pallys are getting nerfed. think they said their mana regen is too good right now compared to other healers. something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by candyass View Post
    Blizz said Pallys are getting nerfed. think they said their mana regen is too good right now compared to other healers. something like that.
    They hot fixed them with Tuesdays patch I believe

sorry i have to agree with op

I for one love my priest and have healed with him sense hitting 80 and am finding the HC modes very challenging and rewarding when we succeed, oh and I healed first raid tonight and downed Magmaw, which is NOT an easy fight for a healer...

Quote Originally Posted by MagusUnion View Post
    You mean you can't overheal your ass thru it in order to kill somebody? Oh the horror! People actually dying in combat!
    stupid comment is stupid.

it either spam flash heal or die.....BUT go oom in 20secs or try casting heal and get lock out almost every single time. and not even mentioning in the 2.5sec it take to cast heal you will be dmg for more that the 7k heal. and bubble is now laughable cause it is absorbed the second it is out!

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blatz View Post
    I for one love my priest and have healed with him senes hitting 80 and am finding the HC modes very challenging and rewarding when we succeed, oh and I healed first raid tonight and downed Magmaw, which is NOT an easy fight for a healer...
    this is a pvp thread bro......i love how priest play in pve!

stupid comment is stupid.

it either spam flash heal or die.....BUT go oom in 20secs or try casting heal and get lock out almost every single time. and not even mentioning in the 2.5sec it take to cast heal you will be dmg for more that the 7k heal. and bubble is now laughable cause it is absorbed the second it is out!

This is exactly how it is atm, even if you try and spam flash heal you sitll get stunned by every class over and over

Deleted
    Priests are Worthless

yes priests are worthless! respec and play shadow in pvp that is quite good! worse then warlock/mage but good

i hope holy and disc priests will be better with full spirit pvp gear..... i hope becouse i love my always oom holy priest

warrior, Fmage, feral and hpally need to be nerf

sorry for bad english

Spriests are alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchlol View Post
    Spriests are alright.
    Sarcastic or are you actually serious?
    Last edited by Naraga; 2010-12-16 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Sarcastic or are you actually serious?

Could moderators finally start warning/banning trolls like this? It is really annoying that in alot of topics on this board pve trolls come in and ignore the entire topic and spread their vision on classes/issues from a pve pov.

If I go into a pve forum where people complain about, lets say, xxxx tanking spec does not get enough treat, and I talk about how that spec works in arena, I do receive a warning myself given by the mod of that forum.
    This particular thread was started by a troll that was banned, and moved onto how awful people felt healing was. I didn't realize it was a PvP forum, I simply saw the complaints about healing and my post was misplaced. I'm not a troll and I don't deserve a warning. I have removed my post