If you would allow me to rant.... (HoO)

This is the 3rd time it has happened to me, and I really feel like I should at least help get the word out on one simple fact:

THERE ARE 3 OTHER BOSSES AT THE END OF HALLS OF ORIGINATION BESIDES RAJH, ALL WITH UNIQUE LOOT.

This fact seems to escape many people, not wanting to slay 3 of the easiest bosses in the expansion for free blues. So, If you have had this happen to you, I beg you, pass this information on. I am sick and tired of getting all the way into HoO with a semi-decent group, only to leave when there are 3 vending machines yet to be looted, including a Sparkely pair of Leggings for my Elemental Shaman from Setesh.

If YOU were not aware, please, Look at the following items that may help you, and spend the extra 20 minutes (max) if only to get free Justice points.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=39587#drops:mode=heroic
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=39731#drops:mode=heroic
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=39732#drops:mode=heroic
    ProTip: If someone offers you anything, look at their nipples. -Garots

Tell people that going in. If you don't want them to quit after 1 boss on the top floor, maybe get them to do the others first. Cool idea huh? I fully expect royalties if you use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    roll a priest and start lifegripping them basterds?

Deleted
    As a tank I allways do the other three bosses first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those 3 are harder than Rahj.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive never had a group even think about skipping them o.O

From what I've heard the shadow boss is not easy if the tank can't manage adds. Haven't heard much of anything about the others. Out of all the random heroics I've done, I've somehow still not gotten HoO. On normal while gearing guildies it's like every other pop, though.... >.<

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i often skip them because group is retarded, so all i can think about is getting the hell out of there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh this seems to happen a lot in Hall of Stone, er I mean Origination...

Seriously though we are starting to get to the point where the quick gearing people are set and just doing it as the daily H. There is still a larger portion of people that still need to pull loot from there so just be sure to let everyone know at the start you want a full clear or just get a guild group together?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, you should make your own group to make sure you clear everything every time. Randoms are... well, random. Different groups, different opinions.

Erm, if I may ask...why did you create 2 different posts on this?

Dude, why the hell would you skip items, justice points, and/or loot? People are dumbs.

Deleted
    Merged, please do not post double threads for the same purpose the next time.

Deleted
    I never made HoO past the 1st boss as of yet...