Deleted

troll flightform?

anyone know why i get the shity tauren flight form as a troll druid and not my Bat?

Deleted
    Because it is not in the build yet?

Maybe they are working on the worgen form to implement them both at the same time. That or they are not happy with the troll form...

Because the Tauren Flight Form is the best one in the game. And since trolls are supposed to be the coolest *snerk...* they get the best version of it; the same one Tauren have.

The bat looks overdone anyway, kind of like they tried too hard or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    The bat looks overdone anyway, kind of like they tried too hard or something.
    Actually, I find this to be an astute observation. It's not bad, but it looks exactly like that. Like they have tried too hard.

Troll flight form still bird?

i remember reading on here that trolls would turn into bats for flight form, did that get changed or will it happen at a later time?

I thought that 4.0.3a was suppose to have the bat flight form? I haven't even race changed my druid yet hmmm.

Its not currently in the game. A while back when I was talking to a GM about a bugged quest, I asked him before he went away about the troll flight form and he said its not official but should be in the game for cata launch. Now clearly that hasn't happend. But if he was under the impression that it would be in the game that soon then it leads me to believe that it must be nearly done, if it's not already. I'd say its a case of just being patient, we'll have our bats soon my trolly brethren. It's just a matter of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a blue post not long ago said soon trolls will get their voodoo.
    I think perhaps they might want to up the moonkin and travel/seal form too, I want to hope that anyway.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Wheres the bats?

I know maybe I'm being a little impatient but I really want bat form for Troll druid flying but I cant find the post about it and I can't remember when they said it was coming anyone have any idea? / Also heard a rumor that Troll druids also get a new travel form but I don't remember reading that anywhere and also would like to know if anyone has any ideas about that or what it might be I was told it would be a hyena.
    Troll Boomkin form = Spicy chicken wings?

Deleted
    Before changing the skin, if they could just fix the bug where it doesn't work with the 10% speed bonus from guild perks it would make my day.

i hope that i would come in the next major patch at least but boomkin n other forms are final if i am correct was kinda mad when i first race changed n had no bat

Bats were off-duty, so birds were happy to jump in until further notice.

yay this is the 9th "where is the troll flight form" post to appear on these forums in the last 2 weeks. search button people, use it.