Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This kick from a heroic Vortex Pinnacle today made me rage like a madman. We were killing the dragons before the second (?) boss, the ones who heal themselves and split damage between targets. Seeing as they hit for upwards 50k on a lone tank I said "please stack on the tank to ease on my mana" as I was the healer. Me and a shadow priest stood on the tank and we all killed the dragon without any problems whatsoever. The priest then said "why stack? they cleave." I responded "they don't cleave, they split damage between targets." "they do cleave" "no" and I was kicked. Great success in trying to learn players new mechanics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoron View Post
    Good on you. SPriests have almost as much CC as a Frost Mage, talented and glyphed properly.
    You thinking this I can see why you would get kicked.
    ps - Very appropriate forum name.

{Don't troll, kids.}
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-12-16 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dambala View Post
    Yeah gotta love Warsong. Ruin has been putting up with these guys since LFD was created... Its portugese btw not spanish, either from brazil or portugal.

If you really wanna get em going but only speak english just spam RENALDO SUCKS!!!!! over and over.

It would be like somebody insulting Jesus, your mom, your grandma, your favorite sports figure and your childhood hero all rolled into one.
    It was spanish, because I could read it I also remember 1 line because it was the first time i saw chupo and it made me remember the insult another spanish guy taught me... it was "Chupame la pinga"

"Porques mago dices que chupo" = "Why does the mage say i suck" where is that from?
    Server: Ragnaros.
    If only i remembered the player's names i'd post em too.

Although not kicked, some spanish players help us by kicking themselves. Sometimes after the 2nd or 3rd boss, they say:
    Thanks for the run guys, good clear.
    Then they leave the party. This happens mostly in GB nowadays.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was kicked from the group because I was a Death Knight.
    I got kick from a group because they said not to crown control
    I was kick from the group for apperantly commenting what a tank said.
    Tank: Thats what she said.
    Me: That was a bit childish, but still hilarious.
    You have been removed from the group.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

10+ Year Old Account
    All of these horror stories makes me kinda glad that I don't give a damn about heroics or raiding. I know people love that aspect of the game, but I think I'll continue to fish and drink Rumsey Rum in my crap low iLevel gear. You can't kick me from the fishin' pools, son!
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    All of these horror stories makes me kinda glad that I don't give a damn about heroics or raiding. I know people love that aspect of the game, but I think I'll continue to fish and drink Rumsey Rum in my crap low iLevel gear. You can't kick me from the fishin' pools, son!
    I saw a guild (group of friends probably) once that was "NO FISHING PERMITTED". They went around camping fishermen. Beware.

What would be even better though, a guild of druids, all bear form, "SKINNING BEAR AGGRO BEARS", that goes around camping everyone that skins.

I was kicked once and I have no idea why. There was this dps that was being an asshole and sucking so I voted him out. Everyone approved it and it was over quickly. Then a couple minutes later I was kicked and I have no idea what happened. We were doing well too. It's strange that people would kick a healer when they're doing wel in an instance.

Sometimes I wonder if people even read what they're kicking people for or think about it at all... or just click "yes" like ready check.

Got kicked for something along the lines of 'stupid paladin, why don't you recast CC!' ... Repentance has 1 minute CD, you cc breaking morons!

I got into a group of guildies in heroic BRC. I was sheeping my assigned mobs like a pro, never pulled aggro, covered a beam on corla and topped dmg for our smooth 1-shot, passed on the loot, got removed from the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Endyo View Post
    I was kicked once and I have no idea why. There was this dps that was being an asshole and sucking so I voted him out. Everyone approved it and it was over quickly. Then a couple minutes later I was kicked and I have no idea what happened. We were doing well too. It's strange that people would kick a healer when they're doing wel in an instance.

Sometimes I wonder if people even read what they're kicking people for or think about it at all... or just click "yes" like ready check.
    I often lose 50DKP for misclicking DE on a BoE epic and automatically clicking yes.
    What do you think happens when votekicks pop up?

Kicked for not rolling disenchant

I didn't get kicked but i did drop a group right after Blizzard introduced the new feature where you can roll disenchant instead of need/greed. I kept rolling greed because that is what I wanted to do and 2 people in the group kept rage yelling at me because if EVERYONE didn't roll disenchant then they wouldn't get the disenchanted item and I was screwing it up for them. They tried to kick me 2-3 times and I finally just dropped group. How can you be so aggressive about something you don't even know all the facts on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    kicked from halls of origin hc, but I deserved it, I slept while playing and auto-run to boss pulling all room

lol

personal i have never been kicked, i have kicked people though but only for valid reasons never just randomly, thats just rude :P

Not really being kicked, but still got me quite frustrated...

My first ever run of Heroic: HoO. The rest of the group is 3 guildied players and a PuG healer. The run goes pretty smoothly, we clear everything without much trouble. As a rogue. I do my part and sap, stun and kick liberally. My DPS is decent, some pulls less, but most of the pulls I top or come second if it is CC heavy. At the final boss, we kill him and he drops the Heroic Left Eye Of Rahj or whatever it is called, has passive expertise on it. I roll need, no one else in the group can use it, but the hunter DPS rolls need as well. I ask why he is rolling on an expertise piece; his reply? 'Everything is hunter loot'. The tank promptly gives me and all caps NOONE ASKED U STUPID ROUGE and rage quits, and the hunter wins the roll and leaves as well.

Expertise is awesome for hunters, right?

''lol Warrior you dps like I did in level 50''
    ''Your dps surely have fallen then''

Kicked.

Balance Druids seems to hate me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neobahamut20 View Post
    I saw a guild (group of friends probably) once that was "NO FISHING PERMITTED". They went around camping fishermen. Beware.

What would be even better though, a guild of druids, all bear form, "SKINNING BEAR AGGRO BEARS", that goes around camping everyone that skins.
    LOL! Wow.

However, the one thing I do bother with is PvP. You upset my fishin' and especially my skinnin' and IT'S ON!
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

queued for random hc,
    waited like 40 min,
    got Lost city
    there was a feral tank with 2 buddies
    "Hey i need that staff from first boss bai!"
    get kicked,
    slamed my head into the keyboard for like 20 min, knowing I had to wait another 40 min for new random to pop up
    (I'm a hunter btw)

Was in stonecore, kingslayer machoman tank pulls and we wipe because healer wasn't ready. I calmy tell him to wait untill everyone is ready. He flips his shit saying we would have gotten them if i didnt have crappy dps. I'm a fury warrior and I have been topping meters, so I say ok fine. Then the tank keeps annoyingly repeating * WHERES YOUR DPS* Next pull healer doesnt heal me because hes in the same guild as tank and i stop attacking because im at 1% health. I'm bombarded with insults from tank and healer for not dpsing untill im eventually kicked for * being mean to the tank *
    When I'm sad I stop being sad and be Awesome again.

Zul'Farrak Fun

I've been playing WoW for almost six years, and to this day the best example I've ever seen of idiocy was in a ZF run about two and a half years ago.

I was on my alt warlock, with some random warrior from my server (antonidas) tanking.

We're doing fine, just cleared the pyramid event and are continuing on...

Warrior: lock stop ninjaing

Me: ... huh buh guh wha? I didn't loot anything?

Warrior: stop fucking ninajing and let the other people get the quest items

Me: .... what? Ooookay, I'll stand over here and not loot.

We pull again.

Warrior: STOP FUCKING NINJAING MY QUEST ITEMS IF U DO IT AGAIN I WILL BOOT AND REPORT YOU

Me: .... huh???

One more pull.

Warrior: OK, fuk u lok ur a ninja I hate you fagz

You have been removed from the group.

Me: ????

So I whisper one of the other people in the group who asks in the party chat:

Them: ... so, what was the warlock ninjaing from you?

Stupid Warrior: Soul shards, the fucking idiot

Quote. I remembered it all this time.

AAAGHHHHHHHHHH, really pissed off to hell over this one. Registered this account just to vent on this thread!!

Just been Kicked on my Druid tank, around 20 minutes ago - First ever attempt at a Cata Heroic, and was a bit nervous... Attitude of first PuG I played with has just confirmed all my fears.

We enter the dungeon (Heroic Blackrock), DK, Shammy and Resto Druid, all from the same guild, and a random Hunter from my realm.

We buff up, I even put down a Fish Feast, but while were buffing and eating, this dicksplash of a Belf DK runs ahead into the first group and starts DPSing, at this point, I'm still sat eating my Fish Feast!

I'm just on the verge of running in, doing my Captain Hero bit and trying to take back aggro... but then the dickwad somehow blunders into the next trash group, and body pulls. I hit Travel Form and leg it to the entrance - stuff that! Hunter is running with me, and we both survive, the rest wipe.

Back in the instance, we res the others, and I politely tell the DK to allow me to pull first. This time he lets us finish buffing, and I start marking the first group, letting the others know that skull= first target X = second, and mark another for the Hunter to trap. The usual stuff.

We engage the trash, the Hunter traps the marked mob perfectly correctly, and I'm thinking 'this is more like it'.. but NO. Mr DK Dickjerkwad feels that the best way to proceed is to COMPLETELY IGNORE my target marking, and start hitting the DAMNED MOB THAT WAS TRAPPED INSTEAD!!!!

Naturally he dies, but that's not enough. He speaks in party chat for the first time since we formed the group.

"FFS retard L2tank or quit teh game"

We clear the group anyway, and res the DK.

Attempt three.

I'm marking the next group, admittedly taking it a bit slow, as I'm busy studying the mobs, working out which one is best to trap... and the DK then types something like "OMG noob just pull FFS???" I ignore him, and finish the marking.

But.. no... our DK fucktard types "JUST GO" and runs in. The Hunter, by this time as pissed off as I am, and whispering me about it the DKs idiocy.

Sure enough, down goes the DK in nanoseconds. The DKs two friends do nothing, and make no attempt to heal or DKS, and so we wipe.

Four seconds later 'you have been removed from the group'.

Last edited by Ergates; 2010-12-16 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    Agreed. We had the tank die on one of the bosses, and the Priest, yes THE PRIEST, kite-tanked him until he was dead and I had no problems keeping him up. Just goes to show everyone, that you never, EVER, stop trying until your HP are at zero.
    It made me smile reading this and then remembering last night where I was able to pinch-heal my group during a trash pull in Grim Batol after the healer lost connection. I was a Ret. Paladin that run. It would have been easy to wipe, but it's more fun when you can fight it and still win.