Question Frost Dual Wield PvP

So I've been reading up on Frost DW PvP on Arena Junkies, and it seems like many people are running builds without speccing for obliterate damage, etc. Instead of Obliterate, they get up NS stacks and spam howling blast. Also going into the blood tree and picking up reduced Strangulate CD. *From what I'm hearing, they claim it's very successful. Anyone tried this yet? I'm at work and I've been reading about it all day. Seems like an interesting build.*

Quote Originally Posted by Illothe View Post
    I'm at work and I've been reading about it all day. Seems like an interesting build.*
    Sounds like a productive day for you too. LOL doing the same here.
    SHHHH don't tell anyone.

Deleted
    i dont know why i shouldnt spec for obliterate damage. it hits like a freight train. NS and HB spam is a valid tactic and i use it too, but it works with my buid also. on the other hand, we hit a lot of double dd (in 2s) and triple dd (in 3s). not speccing obli would kinda gimp me there i think =/. with killing machine up it can crit for so darn much. teams who got us multiple times ended up cc'ing me and me only because they knew if i had just a little room i'd put so much pressure on them it won't be even funny anymore.

Deleted
    I've gone with a frost 2h build since i have not had the luck to get 2 one handers yet, but i can say that 2h frost is a very fun specc to play, wether it's better or worse than dw that i can't answer. Guys at arenajunkies are currently "arguing" over the subject and i guess it will be a while before they reach a conclusion, my tip thought is to try both builds, from what i understand the playstyle varies a lot between the speccs, 2h frost really gets some good numbers with obliterate.