Thread: New Realm(eu)

Deleted

New Realm(eu)

Hi dudes , I almost smashed my keyboard because of retarded horde, long queues @ Cyclone.
    I decided to find new realm, battlegroup .

What do i expect:
    Instant or short random bg invites.
    Dominating faction in realm( tol barad) and bgs. whatever the faction, horde or ally.
    Active pvp players , guilds.

Any suggestions?

TY

Server: Sylvanas EU
    Faction: Alliance
    Dominating faction: Alliance
    Tol Barad control: Alliance
    Bg queue time: Alliance 1s-1min, Horde 30min+
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

I suggest you forget about that. There's no realm with short BG ques (let alone instant) or active PvP palyers and if you want to dominate open BGs like WG or Tol Barad, then join a PvP guild because the realms are a lot more balanced now and you'll have to learn to carry your own weight in order to win.

as far as i know its one big battleground now.
    and horde has always long que
    alliance on the other hand. it's almost instand que. and win ratio is pretty good.

Deleted
    stay away from dragonmaw if you're horde is all i can say, here as horde its impossible to get into tol barad and bg queues take forver :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    stay away from dragonmaw if you're horde is all i can say, here as horde its impossible to get into tol barad and bg queues take forver :P
    Same thing with Skullcrusher

What an interesting post, especially since every battlegrounds have been merged..
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)