Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Battle for Gilneas favours the alliance

I mean wtf they have a straight road to waterworks it where we have to swim through water. Every time i do the bg the alliace get there well before the horde and have already capped it.

It's the same with AB and AV. But I don't see blizz fixing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Tell your dks to use path of frost? Ive played horde for 6 years and it kills me inside when I see horde dropping to the level of alliance crying about map layout. So they cap it first, this is the part where pvp comes in, kill them all and take it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Tell your dks to use path of frost? Ive played horde for 6 years and it kills me inside when I see horde dropping to the level of alliance crying about map layout. So they cap it first, this is the part where pvp comes in, kill them all and take it away.
    Because Horde players never cried about AV map layout right?

lol at you thinking there is a difference between horde and alliance players

And what if I don't have a dk in the raid? I run straight to the base and they have already capped it before i even hit the water.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    For this one I agree, but most of my team is noobs all the time so meh e-e as for AB and AV I still cant believe that people qq about it. And I didnt have to swim to waterworks... horde got a path through the mountain and if you learn your mount to jump you should be able to jump over the river

it indeed favours the alliance since it allows them to respawn in the place where the fight is.

They should fix this. The alliance qq'd hell of a lot over 2 mounts they missed out on which will not effect gameplay yet this is fair?

Actually, it favors horde warriors, Every game, i can run to waterworks, heroic leap over the river, and with a little luck and a spell reflect, i can occasionally cap it first

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    And what if I don't have a dk in the raid? I run straight to the base and they have already capped it before i even hit the water.
    You get a shaman to cast Water Walking on you.

Deleted
    Battle for Gilneas is a compact AB which involves a lot of running around in a small area. I don't really see why you would qq about something considering it's so boring :S

P.S. Paladins are favored on this map, Crusader Aura must be nerfed immediately! 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    or AB
    or class/race combo
    or mounts
    or pets
    or buildings
    or factions
    or paladins
    ...right?

funny how quick they are to forget the actions of the past and attempt to take a high ground.
    Last edited by mordale; 2010-12-17 at 03:16 AM.

It's cuz blizzard knows that alliance are never going to have TolBarad so they made Gilneas easy for them.

10+ Year Old Account

lets not turn this into a maturity battle of horde players vs alliance players...ive played both and they both have their fare share of whiners and mature players each.
    You may be smarter than me but I inherited a multi-million dollar enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by heyiamdan View Post
    It's cuz blizzard knows that alliance are never going to have TolBarad so they made Gilneas easy for them.
    must be your server, we've had it for the past 7 days.

Path of Frost ftw
    how do i delete a thread?

steveyboy, the two mounts may have mattered to some people and to them it is game breaking, honesltly I think that the maps are fun when they are asymetrical. Also I am an alliance and I have a suggestion to balance it out for the first minute of the game upon standing on water you are given a water walking this could also apply to arathi basin for alliance to allow it to balance in regards to that. If it comes worst to worst I would prefer for every BG to be symetrical instead of imbalanced.

Sry for wall of text tldr; the mounts mattered to some thusly gamebreaking, give both sides water walking in the first minute in BOG and AB

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    must be your server, we've had it for the past 7 days.
    Basically if you started off Defending, you win Tol Barad for life.

In fact, this thread should be about Tol'Barad favouring the Defending team to the point Attacking is nigh impossible.
    Last edited by pickley; 2010-12-17 at 03:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    Why would horde cry? The 2 servers I've played on, some level brackets ally crush horde, but the brackets where we don't.... -EVERY- single time horde have us closed up at our base and it's like IMPOSSIBLE to get around the because the way the mountains are.