Hated by Therazane. (8009 ;o)

Hey all. So i hit 85 a little over a week ago and i completed about 81 quests in Deepholm on my way there. When i started to go out to collect tabards i noticed i was hated by the Therazane faction. Naturally looked up the starter quests to see what i needed to do in order to improve my rep with them. I noticed that i had already completed them when i saw various quests rewards from those very quests in my bags. So i tried doing a quest in Deepholm and the moment i turned it in my hate with them jumped from 615 to 8009.

What do i do?!

Do all quests in Deepholm.

10+ Year Old Account
    you get about 7k rep for the story line quests, 250 rep for dailies. If you finish the whole story line, you will be well into honored.

In my attempt to do just that i am increasing my hate with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are confused.

0/36000 is the worst possible rep.
    8000/36000 is less hated than 0/36000

When you reach 36000/36000 you will go to Unfriendly. Which means you are a little more liked than Hated.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahemiz View Post
    Rep goes like this Hated ---------------Revered. The more you gain the closer you are you revered. The more you lose you're closer to hated. If you are at 30k hated and get 1k rep making it 31k hated means that at 31k hated you're "friendlier" than you were at 30k. So the more you gain the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahemiz View Post
    The rep is a growing bar, it grows into the next lvl, so by doing the quests you are actually getting closer to neutral.