Deleted

Wrath Babies running wild in heroics

Ok time to vent some anger . In the last while, i have been in 5 heroics, only two of which have been full runs. MOstly this is because of idiots who treat them like wrath heroics. Here is the most infuriating thing yet. I was doing the first boss of the stonecore- not a particullary hunter firendly fight (we have weak aoe, but im not complaining). So after a wipe the mage thinks he can be a smart ass and start saying that I suck, saying i didnt use volley.../facepalm. Then i got kicked >.<
    Note: For those who havent done this fight, its kinda like anub (the boss buries and spawns weak adds). The problem with this for hunters is that it can be hard to keep up the dps due to focus problems (mobs die before you can get a steady shot off).

Sadly it wouldnt me post an image since im too new

Any moments like this? Please share them

Hunters have Volley? If you group wasn't able to pick that up by now, you shouldn't run with em.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

explosive trap multishot

change to surv, best hunter spec and has decent aoe ^^
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannaika View Post
    explosive trap multishot
    Not really, firstly its a hastle and secondly the focus is better saved. I did try doing this for a while but it didnt have any decent gain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hes not asking for hunter specc or how to do more AOE.

Hes simply saying the same thing as 90% of all threads regarding Cata heroics.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by belular View Post
    Any moments like this? Please share them
    Yeah, about 1000 other whiners have been sharing them on this forum ever since Cata hit. If you're tired of wiping/failing/etc. in Heroics (which btw, are actually HEROIC) get some friends or guildies to run them. And don't come here to whine about the 8 year old who made fun of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the best way to gauge the people you're running with is to engage them in a little conversation off the bat. If you say 'hey, how's it going?' and get a reply of 'go,go,pull' then time to dip out and save the repair bill.

Quote Originally Posted by belular View Post
    The problem with this for hunters is that it can be hard to keep up the dps due to focus problems (mobs die before you can get a steady shot off).
    Steady Shot? Are you using MM in an SV world? SV is clearly higher DPS than MM or BM in single target and blows away just about every class/spec in AoE damage. Perhaps before you QQ you should research your class and find out why the other hunters are doing 3-4k more dps than you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    Steady Shot? Are you using MM in an SV world? SV is clearly higher DPS than MM or BM in single target and blows away just about every class/spec in AoE damage. Perhaps before you QQ you should research your class and find out why the other hunters are doing 3-4k more dps than you...
    Some people enjoy certain specs more and prefer to use them. Just because a sheet of paper says that a certain spec will do better does not mean the player will be able to make it reality. I'm all for playing a spec you enjoy over one you hate just because you will do better with said spec. I proved this in Lich King when I raided frost on my mage. Now, I'm not meaning this comment to start a flame war of "If you don't play the tops spec why play baddie" I just wanted to point out that he wasn't asking for advice on his spec or rotation and he shouldn't be slammed under assumptions he is such.

OT: Guild runs are your butter. Use them, they are amazing for not only gearing and accountability but, also for building good cohesion between players before they move into a raiding environment.
    I like waffles!