Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Red face

I got it after 2.5k fragments

Got it today, roughly 1000 frags

Deleted
    I have the level 60 version of Zin'rokh in my bank on my paladin. I still haven't played that character. Does that mean if I log him in I will have the upgraded version? ^^

I have 234 troll solves after skill 450. Thats roughly 5000+ frags. No sword. I dont actively do arch anymore as it is the worst joke of ANYTHING blizzard has ever put into their game. Seems the idea and implimentation well is running dry there at the old blizzard hq.

For all I know I could just be bugged, but I doubt it. RNG. Seems to be a pattern of you get it within your first 50 solves or you dont get it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    unless your friend is the guy from paragon then no he isnt, cant remember which paragon member has it but one of them does
    Given that there is nothing special required to get the item and that there were hundreds of thousands of players trying to get it, odds are 1-in-"ABSOLUTELY NO WAY" that someone from from paragon would be the first to get it. That was a blizz gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Finchy View Post
    I have the level 60 version of Zin'rokh in my bank on my paladin. I still haven't played that character. Does that mean if I log him in I will have the upgraded version? ^^
    You wish. ;-)

Deleted
    I got it... But i dunno if i should be happy or sad about it... And here is why.
    1:I got it as my rare item nr 3 which means i was over 400 in skill before i even got my first rare item in it!
    2:I don't have any chars that can use it...!
    3:Now i have over 1500 Troll fragmant. that i am saving up to a patch with new troll stuff in it (but have to use em all before the new patch.. )
    4:Im just after the Nightelv Trinket. And i soon hit 300 Elv items made and still no Luck...

A warlock in my guild got it some time ago, but doesn't have any use for it x)

I checked and i got it 12.11.2010 just right after i dinged archeology 525 So i might be one of the very first to get it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fateq View Post
    I got it after 2.5k fragments
    How are you calculating the number of fragments? I have the macro that counts solved projects. Are you just multiplying that by an average of 30 per solve?

No Zin'rokh yet, but getting close to 525 with my mage now, with 3500 fragments and 105 tablets. So soon, maybe! Also done 150 solves on my warrior before this. If I don't get it now, I continue on my mage, for everything else (also alchemist)

---------- Post added 2011-01-10 at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffy View Post
    1:I got it as my rare item nr 3 which means i was over 400 in skill before i even got my first rare item in it!
    You sound just as a troll. Why? Because troll race only got one rare. So you failed, unless you can prove it with armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine on my dk the last day zg was up... Oh the lvl 85 one ... Need more lvls for that to be an option im only at like 200

Becareful hoarding the fragments. Looking at the latest PTR notes I saw the below under Professions,

•Archaeology
    •Archaeology fragments now have a hard cap of 200 per race. Players will not be able to collect additional fragments until they complete artifacts to take them down below 200 fragments. Players with more than 200 fragments will not lose additional fragments in 4.0.6, but in a future patch we may remove any fragments above 200.

I have it, though it sits in my bank and will remain there. I can't stand playing a melee character. I've been a ranged class or a healer class for so long throughout so many MMOs that being in melee range just makes me feel dirty.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    my friend is at about 4k troll fragments. my guildie has got the sword i dunno how long it took him.
    Insert Signiture here.

i got the first fragment for it at about 510 archaeology and completed it to hit 525. didnt start arch till i was already 85 so i think you have a better chance of rares when you cant get exp from arch. also leveled all the way in EK so that helped out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrivederci View Post
    Im just curious ! How many watching this post got this amazing sword ?
    IF you got it , i envy you.
    I got it =D using on my dk atm

Would you guys recommend I stay at 450 archy and try to get Zin'rokh or should I train the next level of archy and then pursue the sword?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got mine? I'm using mine with my raptorstrike,wingclip macro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Would you guys recommend I stay at 450 archy and try to get Zin'rokh or should I train the next level of archy and then pursue the sword?
    You're already at 450 you're just spiting yourself for no reason if you don't train the next tier.

So far for me i have made over 120 troll common items after hitting 525 and still no sword. Starting to foam at the mouth at this point.