Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Off-topic but this sword quite possibly has the most bad-ass name of any weapon in game.

Deleted
    I honestly haven't had the patience to level up Arch yet, i'm at 175 skill with no troll fragments used, and 55 saved up.

Took me about 1600 Fragments and 40 Tablets, but I got it

---------- Post added 2011-01-11 at 06:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SuperScrotum View Post
    Off-topic but this sword quite possibly has the most bad-ass name of any weapon in game.
    Agreed. I don't care if it becomes outdated by the next major content patch, it looks awesome and has a great name.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave up on it a while ago after doing arch for 2 full days straight, then I gave up on my DK entirely and switched to my hunter. Since then I have seen at least 4 different people with it on my realm. I get really frustrated when I see those people walking around.

Deleted
    I'm trying to get the dwarf staff and not Zin'rokh, but so far i have 60 dwarf solves, over 100 troll solves and 61 fossil solves, i have gotten every single rare exept for Zin'rokh and the staff, RNG hates me.

I think it's gonna take awhile for me. I have about 110 troll solves without a hint of the Sword, and I think it's worth mentioning that I still haven't completed Needy with 500 need rolls. If I am right, both Needy and ZR have same chance of happening. Got the Dwarf staff for my alt though.
    Last edited by Reyzzz; 2011-01-11 at 11:24 AM.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Damn, some of you guys are rly lucky... i have completed over 600 troll artifacts and still no sword.. Kinda running out of patience on getting the sword..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I think it's gonna take awhile for me. I have about 110 troll solves without a hint of the Sword, and I think it's worth mentioning that I still haven't completed Needy with 500 need rolls. If I am right, both Needy and ZR have same chance of happening. Got the Dwarf staff for my alt though.
    Just go n run ICC with anyone n group loot on and need on everything ^_^
    As mentioned before got destroyer of lifes as my ~30-40th solve after 450 , had since second week of cata.

Deleted
    If we can keep the Zin'rokh discussion to this thread

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...farming-for-it

It'll help keep this section tidy, thank you