Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    IT'S BEEN NINE M*THERF***ING DAYS INTO THE EXPANSION

NINE

HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU COMPLAIN HOW ABOUT HOW SLOW IT IS NINE F*CKING DAYS INTO THE EXPANSION

You make me so damn mad I might just hurt myself
    This.

I missed the good old days of BC when you did heroics to get gear to raid. The heroics were punishing, challenging, and offered a wide range of mechanics to get people used to raiding. Not trying to be an elitist, but I think the quality of players who geared up through BC than those who geared up through LK was huge. I think LK made me a worse player.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoriaautmors View Post
    Im not a WotLK baby , started playin during original naxx event so im not unused to hard content.

On the other hand i am no used to horribly slow game that is cataclysm.

Ques are huge, and even in guild i get 3 dps easy maybe a healer or tank but we have never been able to do anything without at least 30-40 min of waiting for a tank in trade or a guild one to show up, at least we can do battlegrounds this way though.

Basicly it takes so much damn waiting just to get the privilege to wait for heroics, they take longer even with a nice group but that is not the problem, huge queus are.

I know the DPS vs other roles disparity is not directly blizzards fault but making healing and tanking hard plays a part really.

I would be ok with this if i could pvp, but PvP is not fun with subpar gear , this is nothing new but in WotLK and TBC getting gear took much much less then now in pvp or at least thats how i remember.

Last few days i hardly even play wow because im annoyed when i log how damn SLOW everything is going. I mean sure i dont expect to be raiding after a dozen /played hours at lvl 85 but i sure damn expect to be making progress , im ok with working hard for nice gear but not spending a hundred hours in a BG for very shitty blue gear i will replace as soon as i get some arena and rated bg going...

My suggestions: Buff the honor gained at least 3x or more and make us able to que for both BG and heroics at the same time. Im all in for hard pve conent but in my 4 years or so of play i cant remeber when was i last as bored and annoyed when i logged in which is too bad with all the new and exciting content.

Im in a middle of exam term so maybe its that my time is limited atm but im pretty sure still that the pace of this game has slowed to a boring crawl.

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 11:52 PM ----------

And yes in TBC waiting time for dungeons was much shorter i remember you could get a group going in 5-10 min on my realm sure it was not a perfect group but would be attempting stuff instead of waiting anyway.
    i totally agree with you.

People and their Goldilocks Syndrome. "the game is too fast" "the game is to slow" but never "this game is juust right"

Hmm.. In TBC My average group consisted of 1 paladin tank, 1 shaman or druid healer, 1 mage 1 warlock, and 1 random melee dps. Warlocks never had trouble. They had Soulstone, Pet Charm etc.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

I remember the days before the dungeon finder when you had to not just form the group, but also get to the dungeon in question. And mot of the pugs I found back then always expected someone else to summon them. So if you weren't doing the daily heroic it usually took at least 20-40 minutes to get to the instances furthest away. The LFG tool might be a bit slower than that, but nine days into the expansion you wouldn't have many geared and at the level cap anyway, so the time should actually be about the same with the LFG tool as shouting in the lfg channel was.

But as people suggested, leech on your friends que times =P 1 tank = instant ques for 3 dps, same goes for a healer. I've been "forced" to tank just so we don't have to wait as long in the que.

I actually think the game is pretty good where it is atm. The ques will shrink when people start tanking and healing again. I know a few people that rather go dps to see the new mechanics before they attempt to heal/tank it. It will get better =)

And it's a good thing that it takes some work to get pvp gear. 3 times more is a huge number. Get some pvp pieces from crafters and complement that with honor gear and you should soon be able to kill stuff again and enter arenas.