Quote Originally Posted by Tigas View Post
    So what is the crit cap?
    Lock and Fire mage = 5%
    Shaman , rogue etc = 5%
    Frost Talent = 3%
    34-13=21% crit to be capped ?
    Is this?
    Im dam confused with this.. :s
    Also do you count the crit increase from molten armor or ?

No Molten Armor.

So 5% Buff , 5% Debuff on target , 3% frost talents ..

33.34~ is the target.
    20.34 Is the target or im counting some bad?

Btw im not counting the crit coming from int and anothers Int buffs " flask , food , buffs " ...

My calculations are ok

Damn sucks, won't be getting the lock/firemage crit buff in 10man.

15+ Year Old Account
    So what is the crit cap?
    Lock and Fire mage = 5%
    Shaman , rogue etc = 5%
    Frost Talent = 3%
    34-13=21% crit to be capped ?
    Is this?
    Im dam confused with this.. :s
    33.34-5-3=25.34%

You need 25.34% crit unbuffed to reach crit cap with Shatter being bugged. Or, if you use Glyph of Molten Armor, you need 23.34% to be crit capped.
    BfA Beta Time

Mage , Lock debuff 5% dont work ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Mage , Lock debuff 5% dont work ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    From my experience tonight, it seems Shatter is slightly bugged. It is not taking the crit from Imp Shadowbolt or Imp Scorch into the calculation.
    <( ' ' )><( ' ' )^^( ' ' )^^( ' ' )>
    BfA Beta Time

Has anyone here reported this bug on the forums or via an in-game ticket? I think I'll try and let em know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Has anyone here reported this bug on the forums or via an in-game ticket? I think I'll try and let em know.
    I've tried several times, but good ole Illidan is more stable than a two legged tri-pod right now and resets my ticket with each server crash.
    BfA Beta Time

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be throwing in a ticket, Stormrage seems stable. Anyone else who can would be appreciated.

Deleted
    Hey fellow sufferers, tried to raid with our regrouped Team last night (Wednesday in Germany) and it was pretty horrible! Despite the lags and the "this isn´t my beloved Frost Mage anymore" feeling, I didn´t experienced any 5% debuff bug. Our latest addition to the team is a Warlock and

I have 20,43% Crit unbuffed and therefore 29,43% raid buffed. With the WL talent 'Shadow and Flame' I have to have 34,43% Crit (I know, too much but it was my first time with that debuff - didn´t trust it :P )

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/27kmrnmll0yc494o/

As u can see, every 'Deepfreeze' critted (especially on Halfus).

Okay i mentioned the lags and we had to abandon the raid, cause ms went from annoying 500 to "i want kill Blizzard" 1000+
    But during the raid and dummy tests before, the whole mechanic feeled.... i don´t know, cannot be described easily - let´s say corrupted.

Anyone with similiar experiences?
    Last edited by mmocc7076034c2; 2011-04-28 at 01:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    Hey fellow sufferers, tried to raid with our regrouped Team last night (Wednesday in Germany) and it was pretty horrible! Despite the lags and the "this isn´t my beloved Frost Mage anymore" feeling, I didn´t experienced any 5% debuff bug. Our latest addition to the team is a Warlock and

I have 20,43% Crit unbuffed and therefore 29,43% raid buffed. With the WL talent 'Shadow and Flame' I have to have 34,43% Crit (I know, too much but it was my first time with that debuff - didn´t trust it :P )

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/27kmrnmll0yc494o/

As u can see, every 'Deepfreeze' critted (especially on Halfus).

Okay i mentioned the lags and we had to abandon the raid, cause ms went from annoying 500 to "i want kill Blizzard" 1000+
    But during the raid and dummy tests before, the whole mechanic feeled.... i don´t know, cannot be described easily - let´s say corrupted.

Anyone with similiar experiences?
    Umm, I see both hits and crits for every FoF spell on the list except Ice Lance. 29.34 x 3= 88.02%, which is about what you had, so yes, Shatter is not taking Critical Mass or Shadowflame into consideration when calculating its value.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Okay you cannot count FoF IL, because I have the T114P bonus. So every IL will be a crit, even without the WL debuff. As you have mathed out i "only" have 88.02% Crit, but every Deepfreeze was a crit.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Are you throwing BFFFB on FoF only or just when it comes up? I forget which one you were doing.

Deleted
    BFFFB on FoF usually (as you can see first try), but when i have to move, i alway cast every instant proc. Thats why FFB didn`t crit every time.
    Last edited by mmocc7076034c2; 2011-04-28 at 01:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    Okay you cannot count FoF IL, because I have the T114P bonus. So every IL will be a crit, even without the WL debuff. As you have mathed out i "only" have 88.02% Crit, but every Deepfreeze was a crit.
    I see some 30k DF hits, just sayin'.
    BfA Beta Time

Hopefully this is good news for us all. I've had different results with the lock debuff testing ice lance only. Character sheet shows 18.41% crit, added a fury warrior and went up to 23.41% crit, another 5% from 2pt11 making it 28.41%. Finally had a lock put the debuff on the target dummy making it 33.41%. Apply shatter to that and it should be 100% IL crits.

I was dual boxing the warlock so I forgot to reapply the debuff a few times but I ended up with 92% IL crits.

I did another small sample w/o the lock debuff and got somewhere between 65-70% crits, considerable drop.

Finally just for the hell of it I replace GB glyph with Molten Armor glyph to get an extra 5% crit in case there is no fire mage or lock so numbers should be the same. I ended up with 95% IL crits. (non crits due to casting IL too soon after pet freeze and I didn't have FoF yet)

So it seems to me that everything is fine here unless I'm missing something. Each of the 3 samples were about 100ish Ice Lance casts, small but still looks good

Maybe later I'll try molten armor with warlock debuff and see if all my FoF IL, FoF+BFFFB, and DF crit.

---------------

On another note I'm having some other issues. The most recent one being Frostfire Orb not working in macros. When 4.1 went live my macro stopped working. I checked the macro and saw that it said "Flame Orb". I checked the spell book and it said Frostfire Orb so I clicked it to add it to the macro. I see the icon but it will not cast FFO. But, if I change it back to Flame Orb the macro icon will gray out but it will actually cast it. Also, this is all in a cast sequence macro. If I use "Frostfire Orb" it won't cast anything and the macro gets stuck. If I change it to Flame Orb, when it gets to that point the macro will gray out, cast FFO, but still get stuck and not go on to the next spell. Anyone else experience this?

And another macro issue that seems to be affecting anyone with pets, any castsequence macro with a pet ability will get stuck at the pet ability.

Anyone have any fixes for my macro issues?
    Last edited by FYSthunderskeet; 2011-04-28 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FYSthunderskeet View Post
    it should be
    Good to know you wasted all that time testing and didn't confirm anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty Snakes View Post
    Good to know you wasted all that time testing and didn't confirm anything.
    Let's just say you're trolling and not clinically retarded.
    Last edited by FYSthunderskeet; 2011-04-28 at 03:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    I see some 30k DF hits, just sayin'.
    Well I´m talking about the trys on Halfus. I played Magmaw with 'Mage Armor' because i have to/try to kite the parasites.
    Last edited by mmocc7076034c2; 2011-04-28 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FYSthunderskeet View Post
    Let's just say you're trolling and not clinically retarded.
    Oh, look, someone pointed a flaw in your findings (namely that there were no findings, you just made an assumption without any real testing) and you can't help but act defensive and insult people. If you have results showing that shatter is taking the crit debuff into account, please post it. If you don't actually have these results, then try to avoid making yourself look like an ass in the future.