Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #61
    Stood in the Fire Optimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    At the keyboard
    Posts
    360

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Here's a revelation; not everyone likes raiding. Amazing, 'innit?

    I wonder why all raiders get massively butt hurt whenever someone brings up the "what about the rest of the content?" which usually gets the "LOL GO RAID NOOB" reply.
    Here's a revelation; if you want something to be challenging then don't trivialise it. Amazing, 'innit?

    Don't like raiding? Then stop complaining that heroics are too easy when you out gear them.

    You gear from regulars to step into raids. When you are geared enough to raid, you can't expect the easier content to remain difficult.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    sure i do mister
    So you ran into h shattered halls with a pug and aoe'd everything down in karazhan gear? you're either lying to yourself or just plain lying.

  3. #63
    Warchief StarbuyPWNDyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Go raid. I promise you won't be dissapointed with the difficulty. The trash right before Ascendant Council? LoL have fun with that your first time.
    lolmagmawtrash. That 2nd pair of drakonids fucking raped us :P
    I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest...

    Omg look, I have a blog!

  4. #64
    I simply don't know what the OP wants...
    Does he want more content already? He want even harder heroics, or heroics that scale with the ilvl?

    So in 9 days you have average/good gear for your lvl, have you finished all raids? How much do you play per day? Maybe get another hobby? Do something else in the game like pvp, rep grind, more quests? I simply don't understand your whine...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

  5. #65
    Stood in the Fire ot4ku-mh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    So you ran into h shattered halls with a pug and aoe'd everything down in karazhan gear? you're either lying to yourself or just plain lying.
    So you ran into h HoO with a pug and aoe'd everything down?
    I don't understand why a lot of people state the heroics are too easy.

    Of course you are outgearing them at least a bit, but then go on for the achievments, raids etc.
    If you are running with people you know, have the same equip and are on voice, then it isn't a big deal of course to clear them.
    But you have to remember that there are a lot of people who don't play so much, who don't have as much practice as you, aren't on voice and aren't equipped in full 346 and epics...

    And yeah, I also rushed through all the heroics in 2 days, wednesday + thursday, but I knew that I would go on for raiding and for the achievments then.
    If you really think they are too easy, just pug a while, sometimes there are really funny groups...

    And with the instant-kill-if-you-don't-move.
    They wouldn't make the heroics harder for you, because you would know all the fights and you can coordinate over voice.

  6. #66
    Yeah, i get your point op, I was furious when TOC came out and once I was geared in t9 ulduar was easy, they should have buffed it. He'll they should buff all raids to level 85 while still dropping the same 60, 70 and 80 gear because we all love to raid at the same level... Seriously, go try harder stuff if HC's are too easy

  7. #67
    Bloodsail Admiral Daedelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post

    So, what now?
    Raid, level another character or go and play another game.

    Sorry, but heroics should be a means to an end i.e. to get enough gear to raid.

  8. #68
    High Overlord Enabled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    108
    You cant eat the cake and keep it at the same time. You have obviously powered through the game and put loads of hours into the game the first week and a half. Nothing wrong with that but ofc the content will end or get boring. Take a break and do something else...

  9. #69
    The Patient Blitzkrieg Says's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    258
    Exactly what mechanics are you ignoring...we only have to CC on certain pulls now, and do a lot more aoe. But we still have to play all the bosses as they were meant to be played.
    Lightning Fast

  10. #70
    I agree with the general concensus, if you really don't raid yet you powered through all of the content already I am not sure why. I havn't even seen lvl 80+ stuff yet because I started a worgen. And I am having a blast going theough the new world. So if you have already maxxed your epeen level, all of your trades, archeology, fishing and max all of your pvp and pve points on Tuesday afternoon my advice would be to either level a goblin or worgen or go pick up COD:black Ops or league of legends and take break.

  11. #71
    Once you get geared and know the tactics for bosses in and out, all content becomes easy. The only thing cata is missing is the annoying heroic farming for the last boss epic drop (something I'm glad they've removed).

  12. #72
    It's not Blizzards fault that people burn through content in a week. I swear people do it just so they can come on official and unofficial forums and troll people. You outgear the content. Congratulations. I guess. Now sit back and wait for raid time. Stop. Being. A. Stupid. Troll.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

  13. #73
    People have learned to burn through content now. It's not like back in vanilla or even in BC where it took people longer then (At most) a week or so to get "epic" gear. Since people are in such a rush to complete everything they then get mad when they do so and there is nothing really left for them to do but rinse/repeat and it gets too easy for them. It took me 4 days (3 kids + work + had a sick day) to get to 85 on my hunter. I still have yet to set foot in a heroic and I don't mind that. I'm taking my time I'm also now working on my other characters and playing them alittle slower.

    It's not blizz's fault that you decide to rush through the content then get upset when you finish it (all but raiding I assume) in a matter of weeks.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    i recall facerolling the BC heroics after getting full heroic gear / first raid tier gear, nothing new
    You weren't facerolling all the BC heroics with lolkara gear.

    @OP

    WTF did you expect? The bosses do drop gear, what did you want? Them to drop lower ilvl gear lol...and also, not everyone gets so lucky with there drops. I've cleared about 5 or 6 heroics as tank, cleared HC HoO 3 times and not one piece of tank gear has dropped. It's stupid, my DPS gear is better then my tank set and I haven't even DPSed in a heroic...
    Last edited by TheBloodKrayze; 2010-12-17 at 01:30 PM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaCore View Post
    This game has been out for 9 days. It took me 3 days to get to 85 due to finals. After 6 days currently I am in all 346 gear with the exception of a 316 relic and 359 boots, and the people I play with are in similar gear. Recently we have begun ignoring boss mechanics and opting to aoe trash down like it was wrath all over again because heroics, while slightly challenging at an average item level of 327, are now complete jokes at 346.
    And that is because dmg on heroics was recently nerfed.

  16. #76
    I would not say your overgearing heroics, you are ready for raiding, have you cleared the raid instances? Sounds like you have a really good group that you run with, and can play every day for several hours at a time. You are the exception, the BULK of the wow community does not play as much as you have, nor have they gotten all 346 gear. I myself only have 2 pieces of 346 gear and that is from the vendors, sorry I am way behind your curve of progression.

    But I am enjoying the much more difficult instances in Cata, if you are that upset over how things are going, maybe you should take a little break, maybe?
    Last edited by Oneleg; 2010-12-17 at 02:30 PM.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloodKrayze View Post
    You weren't facerolling all the BC heroics with lolkara gear.
    Yes I was. If you had a pally tank in kara gear a healer with half a brain and a few competent dps there was no real challenge in tbc heroics.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin


  18. #78
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaCore View Post
    ...because heroics, while slightly challenging at an average item level of 327, are now complete jokes at 346...
    you know you can only enter hcs if you have ilvl of 329. so yea they gonna be a bit of a challenge if your gear is ilvl 327.
    lvl 90:
    rogue, lock
    lvl 85:
    mage, druid, pala, priest
    lvl <85:
    dk, hunter

  19. #79
    Immortal Notarget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    7,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaCore View Post
    This game has been out for 9 days. It took me 3 days to get to 85 due to finals. After 6 days currently I am in all 346 gear with the exception of a 316 relic and 359 boots, and the people I play with are in similar gear. Recently we have begun ignoring boss mechanics and opting to aoe trash down like it was wrath all over again because heroics, while slightly challenging at an average item level of 327, are now complete jokes at 346.

    I look on these forums and the official ones and either see people complaining the heroics are too hard, or that they're challenging and they want them to stay that way, but neither case is true. The only reason heroics were even sightly challenging at 327 gear level was because of mana issues, be it the healer running oom or the caster dps running oom and causing a fight to take too long. After around ilvl 337 mana pools were large enough and regen from spirit was high enough that the issue of running oom hasn't happened at all in the past few days.

    I was enjoying cata for the first week, but I find myself getting bored again. I have 10 achievements left to finish for my volcanic drake and don't know what else to do after I get that while I wait for the rest of my guild to gear up for raids. Disappointing expectations of difficulty are disappointing. =/
    You don't have your drake yet so it can't be that easy. Good luck with Siamat *wave*

  20. #80
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    172
    Still no answer on what boss mechanics the OP is just ignoring? Then let me assume this is just a "I IS GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN HEROICS!" post.

    There are plenty of boss mechanics that you simply cannot ignore and in fact, I can think of very few mechanics that if you ignored you would still have a decent chance at winning. There are a lot of boss abilities that WILL kill someone if it hits them and a lot will make the fight unhealable if multiple people ignore them. In fact, I can't think of a single boss mechanic that can be ignored and the fight still be reasonably beatable off the top of my head.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •