heroics arent even that hard. stop crying

title says it all. heroics arent even that hard...i went in there expecting to barely get passed each boss, but in reality, each boss was pretty faceroll. they are fun.. i get to do my rotation while at the same time avoid fire etc. i think of heroics as kind of "half" a raid. non hardmode raids are easy, and for casuals. they way they are supposed to be. heroics should attune you for what you should EXPECT in a raid. which is exactly what they are doing. in my opinon, blizzard did an excellent job with heroics. the only suggestion i would make would be to balance the loot tables a little, all im seeing is spirit spirit spirit, which makes me cry a little as a warlock
    most likely drunk and posting

If you're with a good group of course they're going to be "faceroll easy." Wait until you get that really special PUG, then you'll see why so many people are crying for dear life. I personally have been smashing my face in heroics all day as a healer because of stupid dps that are a dime a dozen. Having limited tanks in a larger guild bites right now, so sometimes I have to PUG. When you PUG you usually dredge up the worst players in WoW society unfortunately. Sometimes you get lucky, but more often than not it's hell.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Ya, they are easy i am glad noobs find it hard, its how it should be. Skill required.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    If you're with a good group of course they're going to be "faceroll easy." Wait until you get that really special PUG, then you'll see why so many people are crying for dear life. I personally have been smashing my face in heroics all day as a healer because of stupid dps that are a dime a dozen. Having limited tanks in a larger guild bites right now, so sometimes I have to PUG. When you PUG you usually dredge up the worst players in WoW society unfortunately. Sometimes you get lucky, but more often than not it's hell.
    If one is ever in this situation, rather than bit** and whine (I'm not saying that you're doing this), one should always be nice and understanding and help teach the new players. It doesn't help the party to flame someone who is new to the game/instance. And if you choose to votekick, you're just throwing the same, bad player into the mix. You're giving that player who didn't get the chance to learn to another random group who may votekick him again. It's a terrible cycle that needs to stop.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trash in some instances is more frustrating then the bosses themselves, especially Stonecore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say that they've been faceroll easy with a guild group, but, they're very passable when you respect the mechanics and everyone does their job.

With a premade I don't even bother CCing anymore. I chain pull like it was wrath, the only difference being I occasionally hit a cooldown so I don't have to wait for healer mana. In a pug however, I generally use every CC available and still have to wait after each pull for healer mana. Thats the way it should be though, at least in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by shags
    you cant parry spells but you can dodge them ...

From all the stuff I've read on these forums, and my own experience, it seems to be a different experience for everyone.

Someone finds boss X faceroll while someone else finds him impossible. Someone hates this trash, but someone loves this trash, or boss, or w/e. Someone thinks all these dungeons are way too easy except this other one, somebody else thinks all these dungeons are way too hard except this one.

I don't know why, but the criticism on this subject has been some of the most varied I've ever seen regarding a wow topic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I concur, heroics aren't that hard. I'm doing the achievements for Glory of the Hero, and none have even been hard yet lol. It's pretty easy.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Heroics aren't hard at all, i don't know what the fuck everyone is complaining about? even when quing for a random heroic it's still ez the only place that requires some type of effort at all is throne of the tides atm, seems the difficulty hasnt changed at all since wotlk seeing as even in full normal blue gear you can avoid ccing anything.

lmao.

Headed South
    Sun Of A...
    and maybe the Vigorous Vancleef one.

Take those 3 down, then come back.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Doom~ View Post
    Ya, they are easy i am glad noobs find it hard, its how it should be. Skill required.
    oh do you work for blizzard and know "how it should be"?

im sick of people saying that.

I wanted to /sign this thread. I tanked a HC in bad gear last night, still got through it. Very fun and well tuned IMO. CC, guildies (or friends), and interrupts make it doable and also quite fun.

TL;DR: Heroics are tuned well, please leave them as is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroics are great. A fun challenge again, finally.

If you can't get in groups with friends, join a guild with plenty of new people to meet. LFD should only be used as a last resort.

What are you trying to accomplish from this thread? Its an opinion, thats not seen universally in the wow population, a better question is, why are you trying to stretch your epeen on a topic that really doesnt matter, they're heroics, who cares. There are much easier ways to stretch your epeen, and claim you have skill, such as www.worldoflogs.com, or even recount meters, posting "ha! I did HoO super fast im glad people are struggling, I must be pro." really does nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving it, last week it was QQ'ing bout heroics being so hard now enough people got gear and are QQ'ing bout heroics being easy -.-.