Thread: Holy Paladin's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    A faster Holy Light means you can use it in a harsher setting, and you rely on your Flash/Divine Lights a bit less. Which in and of itself is a form of mana regen, even if it is passive so you don't see it on recount.

Increasing the effectiveness of your already efficient heals leaves more mana to use on the inefficient ones when you really need them.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Thanks again for all the feedback everyone. I really do need to increase my haste, and as for me saying sometimes i went oom in heroics - Some heroics are just made that way. Heroic deadmines is a prime example, the damage from trash is extremely heavy even with interrupts and cc's.

Currently my holy light sits at about 2.2 seconds without judging, i would really like to get that faster but theres not too much i am able to do.

My haste is 1131 with no buffs, which somehow i have to get to 2k+. Any suggestions would really be helpful. For my yellow sockets i am gemming straight haste currently but will probably change to haste + intel as time goes on just to serve for my meta gem.

Also i had not realized how important gemming and enchanting was, im hopeful that it will help out greatly.