Thread: Uldum Camel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    There's one thing I don't understand.

They're called camels even tho they're actually dromedaries (one hump).
    According to Wikipedia both animals are called camels. One-humps are "Arabian camels" (and also called dromedaries), while two-humps are called "Bactrian camels".

"Reins of the Grey Riding Dromedary" doesn't have the same ring to it.
    Ashmit, 80 Human Priest - Ranald, 80 Human Deathknight - Aiera, 60 Human Mage
    Human Race, represent.
    Garrosh is a poopoo-face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    well first you jump into the well of truth to recover the scepter of lies. Once you have it you must go the the cavern of perils and banish the servants of anguish. once you have done this 12000 times you will uncover your new inner found ability "inner guidance" which will tell you to follow your heart to the Maiden of Seduction, you must overcome her undying beauty and forge a belt of chastity from the raw flesh of a iron golem that lives in the mountain of terror. You must then overcome your true fears and face death one on one, with only your bare fists and the determination of a trillion bulls to guide you.
    then you open the chest of a gazillion unforgiving horrors, and inside is your Camel. oh, and it died because you took so fuckin' long to get to it. GJ brah.
    Wasn't really very funny,
    OTT: You buy 2/3 from the ramkahen quartermaster and the third (look it up somewhere) but it's the grey one that's the hard one to get.

Got my camels smoked em, now i want the mount. queue theme from indianne jones, and lets go find that figurine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmit View Post
    "Reins of the Grey Riding Dromedary" doesn't have the same ring to it.
    True :P

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    According to Wikipedia both animals are called camels. One-humps are "Arabian camels" (and also called dromedaries), while two-humps are called "Bactrian camels".
    Ah I didn't know they were camels. Thanks

Why don't we have any with two humps?