Deleted

god i love people who don't check vendors

So i did a gamble. I bought about 100 jeweler's settings at the orgrimmar JC vendor. i posted them on the AH for a little under 30G. after 2 days, about 80 of them were sold. my profit:

(28G1S (price after fee deduction) - 1G20S)X80 = 2144G for less than 5 minutes of work.

are there any other items that i can make such a turnover with?

Enchanting Vellums. I almost went and bought 100 off them from the AH (They were like 5-6g a piece).. when i though, Meh, ill just ask an Inscriptionist from the guild to make it... Went to buy a Formula and there they were at the Supplies vendor... 4S each or something ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend did the same thing, but with Icecold Milk, Holiday Spices, and the christmas cookies. Made 1600g in a day with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not only that...if you see how many items are on the AH with a lower buyout price than the vendor-sell value ><

I have made about 30x75G with the new inscription dust, and I would say about 500g back in wrath just buying dust of the vendor and relisting on AH.

You can do this with a lot of items

Deleted
    ive been selling the jc settings and vellums.
    people are so dumb. ahha

10+ Year Old Account
    I sold guild tabard on 20g x 300

Don't ask me how the fuck they got sold

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Things like this should be kept quiet! I do something similiar as well. Making a killing currently. I must keep it secret!

Yep all the sweets that were vendor sold for the holiday cheevo made some profit on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemkin View Post
    It's not only that...if you see how many items are on the AH with a lower buyout price than the vendor-sell value ><
    ya i never understood that...its lists vendor buy price when you hover over it...i guess its not that stupid since you dont lose money, you just dont maximize your profit. lots of people still dont know about the vellums. i had a few guildies ask my scribe to make it, and these are people that play a lot and frequent the wow sites.