15+ Year Old Account

What spec for PvP?

Hey guys...

I wanna try out my Death Knight again, he got stucked at 80 and havent played him in a very long time...

I wanted to know, what spec is good to PvP with at 85? I would prefer some range abilities etc. and a somewhat little simple rotation.

Edit - and is this at all a good toon for mainly pvp?

Well, I play an assassination rogue in pvp, but most death knights i've seen are unholy, some are frost, rarely do I see blood dk:s. Anyway, as a general tip, go unholy. Perma ghoul, Anti magic zone, that ghoul frenzy thing that makes your ghoul big, heavily ticking diseases and a damn hard-hitting scourge strike... Yeah, i'd go unholy.

Frost has a strong howling blast and icy touch but I'd go for unholy anyway. Since rune-system changed and they now go on the same CD, there is a lot more room in your rotation, and you aren't that GCD-capped anymore. Correct me if i'm wrong, experienced death knights. Try out unholy first, see what you like.

Unholy = Arenawise, but still awsome for PvP (BGing)
    Frost = BGing and also "okay" for arena, but frost gives massive AoE dmg in fights like SoTa where you camp gy usually.

10+ Year Old Account
    consider Blood for bgs too.
    a DK tank is such an awesome deffer/flag carrier, tons of cooldowns and still good damage.

UH. Mages will fuck you up otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    consider Blood for bgs too.
    a DK tank is such an awesome deffer/flag carrier, tons of cooldowns and still good damage.
    yes, stun immunity with IBF is the greatest thing you have or can have as a flag carrier.