Tol Barad queuing o.o

Anyone of u had a problem with Tol Barad queuing ? o.o for a week ive been trying to queue(about 15-20 times) for it and never been called (im playign in overpopulated server but still) ... honestly its starting to be frustrating not to be able to compete in it, are there any priorities on who is called 1stly or something ? o.o

sorry if made thread in wrong section.

Deleted
    Agree! I'm on a low populated server, and I've been called to battle twice.
    Joining the queue at 14.58 every time..

Just now i queued for battle at 14.58 or so, and didn't get in..
    And a friend of mine laughed at me for not getting in, and he tried to join the queue, after the battle started and got instant queue...

Seems broken imo .. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong .. not clicking hard enough on "Join battle" ?

Yeah i would love to know how its done, me and the missus have tried to get into just about every WG we can and i've always been called even when i had to relog from an alt first and shes yet to get in, tried it grouped and not grouped and various other things, didnt work, i always get in, really sucks

15+ Year Old Account
    you can only have the same amount on each team. so if you're faction is more populated, and there's like 20 of the other in TB, only 20 of you will be called, etc. no idea how it selects people but the above is why few people are getting in. i've got in twice, won the second time and haven't bothered queueing again, it's basically a waste of time anyway.

I gave up even trying after the 7-8th time I didn't get in. I'll take tenacity over this crap any day.

Could just run across the bridge when there's 10 seconds left like everyone else and get credit for the battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    im playing on overpopulated server but allways got in :P even while queing middle of battle :P thou on my realm hords rule as im alliance might explain smth, still ally own the pve side horde pvp side
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velandia View Post
    I gave up even trying after the 7-8th time I didn't get in. I'll take tenacity over this crap any day.
    lol ofc you would.. because ppl with tenacity (the low populated side) pretty much always lose. If you cant get in TB then its pretty much revenge for all the zerging you did in WG last expansion.

I just find it funny how the ppl who just zerged WG for like 18 months.. now whine about not being let into TB because of the 1-1 ratio. CRY MOAR pls. This will help realm balance in the long run.. ive actually had horde migrate to alliance on my realm just because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by dydelf View Post
    Anyone of u had a problem with Tol Barad queuing ? o.o for a week ive been trying to queue(about 15-20 times) for it and never been called (im playign in overpopulated server but still) ... honestly its starting to be frustrating not to be able to compete in it, are there any priorities on who is called 1stly or something ? o.o

sorry if made thread in wrong section.
    It is the exact same thing that happened with WG during LK. There are no priorities, it random chooses people from the group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    It is the exact same thing that happened with WG during LK. There are no priorities, it random chooses people from the group.
    oh so it should only let in premade groups who sign earlier.. thats much better for the X amount of people who signed up on the higher populated side.

The problem I get is, I queue and it pops, i click OK and then nothing happens. I have waited it out (still see the "you are queued for Tol Barad" icon) and then it vanished after the battle is over OR I have dropped queue and requeued for nothing.

The queue is no queue at all atm.
    Players are just thrown into a waiting pool, and randomly some get chosen out of it.

Sometimes getting in when i queue while the fight goes on, while others from the guild who queued way earlier still wait on their slot...

10+ Year Old Account
    This system is worst then tenacity. 2 weeks and i dont have enter a single Tol Barad battle... And in my serever is 10 vs 10, or 5 vs 5... At night maybe 30 vs 30... Terrible.

Fabiano

just wait on the bridge and run in a few seconds before the battle is over

here's how:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOHWZ_nHzfs

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    lol ofc you would.. because ppl with tenacity (the low populated side) pretty much always lose. If you cant get in TB then its pretty much revenge for all the zerging you did in WG last expansion.

I just find it funny how the ppl who just zerged WG for like 18 months.. now whine about not being let into TB because of the 1-1 ratio. CRY MOAR pls. This will help realm balance in the long run.. ive actually had horde migrate to alliance on my realm just because of this.
    Yep. Love the tears of the people who transferred to the winning side in WG. Now if Blizz would actually get off their butts and fix Lol Barad then the servers are going to damn near auto-balance themselves - with a lot of crying from the people transferring and a bit of laughing from the people like me who transferred TO the underdog side for the target-rich world pvp environment.

Well what's the point of joining Tol Barad when u cannot nearly ever win when attacking unless defenders are complete nubs

Queues to Tol Barad are quite long now, too bad.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am never able to get in!