Tol Barad Questing

I'm making a post not about questing all over the zone, because most of the quests are rather easy, BUT the "go down into the hole and grab rations, go to d block grab cursed shakles, etc" quests are probably the hardest quests that I've *ever* run across in this entire game. Near-instant respawn times of tons of mobs while trying to find rare-spawning items amongst 15 other people looking. I would say that the difficulty suggests a group quest, but then this theory is trashed down by the fact that the items themselves don't drop from mobs (12 RATIONS???!!) but have to be collected from the ground and are therefore not shared between group members.

I personally have never just plain stayed away form any dailies because they are too hard, but when you kill 2 hard-hitting level 85's in our current level of gear and 1-2 mobs either spawn directly on you or pat into you during/right after....it really does make the quests insanely hard, and near impossible when there's competition around.

Is it just me or are these the hardest "single" quests that you've ever ran across in the game?
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

are u kitting me those quests r so easy, wait nvrmind a ima dk tank. but get a tank and then c how easy it is. for dps yea they really are hard as hell.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Deleted
    Not often I actualy have to fight my way out of something ._.

I'm a fury warrior, and they are very easy.

Like I said. I'm a fury warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that the quests where you need to go underground are annoying as hell, I ahd problems even with decent selfhealing and dmg reduction abillities.
    Recomend to group up for those ones, not only will it be less of a pain. But it will go faster aswell, which is always good.

Deleted
    Quests are rather easy, not getting killed by hordies on the other hand, is a big problem, i mostly get ganked by 4-6 hordes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    are u kitting me those quests r so easy, wait nvrmind a ima dk tank. but get a tank and then c how easy it is. for dps yea they really are hard as hell.
    I really hope you were trying to mispell every single word and sound like a 6 year old....

I agree that the ones *outside* are all incredibly easy dailies, but the ones where you have to go down below....no thanks.
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

Deleted
    I usually end up having to recruit a full group to survive. if i go down there alone I get overun and slowly have to feign death and camoflauge to get everything i need and leave. Either that or die alot. Either way I find it a fun challenge

Deleted
    what is this quest you speak off? i have not came across it even though ive done tol barad dailies a fair few times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    what is this quest you speak off? i have not came across it even though ive done tol barad dailies a fair few times
    Its the dailies on the southern island. You only get access to them if your faction controls Baradin Hold

I'm not sure if the people posting in this thread have no idea what dailies you're talking about, or if they're just making some sad attempt to appear badass. The dailies in D Block, The Hole and Cursed Depths - which are offered only when your faction controls Tol Barad- are more difficult than almost any others in WoW. Even if you really did find them easy, you would still be able to acknowledge they are among the most difficult in the game.

I've cleared halls with three mobs in them, only to have five mobs spawn on me while dealing with the third. There are more mobs in those death traps than water in the ocean. The quest asks you to kill 10, but I've killed 15 before I can even get inside. By the time I've killed the named mob at the end, looted all the objects and dragged myself out of there I've probably killed 50 or 60 mobs. It's a nightmare.

Then I go outside to kill the Horde NPCs for the 'Leftovers' quest, which are spread out in an open space, and it takes them a lifetime to respawn.

What was Blizzard thinking?

10+ Year Old Account
    the hole will put you in the hole