Anything new going on in Silithus?

Just as the title says- I was wondering if there was anything new in Silithus? I quested there on one char back in tbc and it was okay... but with the bunch of new quests and the Ahn Quiraj place next door.. Does anyone know if it could be a possible cool place to level?

Deleted
    There isn't any new quests in Silithus

15+ Year Old Account
    Was there last week, nothing. Not even the best place for Thorium any more.
    Ghostcrawler - "Dear OP, Bye. Hugs, GC."
    Hunter S. Thompson - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    Lore - "There's a time and place for serious face. There's a time and place for ... other face."
    Scrapbot - "Dear frogi, You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion." Banned on Christmas Day 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    There isn't any new quests in Silithus
    Ohh what? Really? I was thinking maybe they could have done something with that fallen kingdom, maybe an epic quest line.... mowell Wintersprings it is then! Thanks :]

There is a quest from an orc mage by a portal, He pretty much says Sillithus sucks go to blasted lands and take my portal. Other than that no nothing new at all.
    Signature goes here.

Quote Originally Posted by diablokp View Post
    Just as the title says- I was wondering if there was anything new in Silithus? I quested there on one char back in tbc and it was okay... but with the bunch of new quests and the Ahn Quiraj place next door.. Does anyone know if it could be a possible cool place to level?
    Nope, that place was pretty much untouched in Cata : \

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always been a cool place to level. I usually do 57-60 there, it's a favored zone of mine. There isn't anything really new happening there though, besides AQ20 getting it's own map section and a few quest NPCs being shuffled around. The quests I believe have remained about the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    They added a portal there that takes you to a better zone: Blasted Lands. Ironic, isn't it?
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Starsack View Post
    There is a quest from an orc mage by a portal, He pretty much says Sillithus sucks go to blasted lands and take my portal. Other than that no nothing new at all.
    What? Really?

Just checked wowpedia and they mention it too. That's... Wow. I guess people should avoid Silithus.

I miss Silithus.. back at 60 there was some pretty fun world PvP there.. /sigh

Deleted
    What's this AQ zone about, anyways? I flew in there and it was completely empty! Did I miss something?