Divide professions forum?

I was just visiting the professions forum and I was thinking to myself it would be helpful if the professions forum was split into individual profession sub-forums. This would make finding specific information about a profession easier. I know you could just search, but by my understanding that searches everything. So like if you searched "enchanting" it would pull up every reference to enchanting on the site... which seems like it might be slightly counter productive. Whereas if say there was an enchanting forum you could just go there.

Anywho, just a thought

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the main problem with this is that the individual sub-forums (or at least some of them) would be really inactive; it would add a lot of complication for not much benefit. It would probably be helpful if everyone who posted in the profession forum would label in the title if they're discussing a specific profession, maybe something like in the music/books/tv forum...

The way the music/tv/book forum label their threads is pretty neat and would help some. Am I correct in thinking there is no way to do a search of just one forum (other than manually scrolling through everything of course).

15+ Year Old Account
    There should be! If you go to the forum, there should be a "Search Forum" button just about the page listing (and if there's not, let me know!).

Alternatively, there's an advanced search function which has lots of other nice features. I'm not sure why it's not linked anymore, but I'll see if we can get that link back. For now, you can get to it here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.php?search_type=1