10+ Year Old Account

Idiots making heroics harder than they need to be

You're still gearing up for the new cata raids, so you decide to run some heroics. Problem, not enough people in you guild are on or free for a full group, so you have to que up alone or with one or two other guildies. you get H HoO, but you get matched up with idiot DPS who still think it's wrath and ignore CC and AOE the shit out of everything, arrogant tanks that don't mark targets and forget about the healer, and incompetent healers that forget that they need conserve mana and go OOM after 5 seconds.

This is my reality, what should I do? I'm lucky to get past the first boss with randoms. ;_;
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Deleted
    Take a break like i'm doing.. go level an alt or something and wait a few tiers

Get more guildies.

Trade chat groups. Find a bunch of people that sound like they know what they're doing and then run chain heroics with them. If you're good, they might friend you and continue running with you in the future.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

myself as dps always que with either a guild tank or a guild healer. thou thats mostly to not have to be in a retardedly long queue D

10+ Year Old Account
    Did HoO last night with 1 guildie. We managed to get all the way thru the run and even killed 1 of the final4... 1 wipe on the trash before attempting the 2nd of the final4, healer leave, a terribad dps who at least listened to instructions left and finally the last dps says "well... ok" and left as well.

In vent with the guildie and he asks gchat and hits a few vent channels looking for others to join, nothing. Why is it people have 4 trash packs and 4 bosses and they are ready to leave? These bosses drop just as good loot as any other.

You don't even need more guildies really. Just advertise in trade that your looking to do heroics with people who understand the new mechanics of cataclysm i.e. cc, mana conversation, not aoe etc. Just be moer sociable with the people on your server and try a run with a few of them. If they suck try to help improve them. If they're a baddie /sigh and try it with new people. Hopefully you find some good people that you'd be willing to run with again and you can add to your friends list.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I dont do heroics without a guild tank and healer. Everytime we pug a DPS we end up booting them for breaking CC over and over.