Poll: Like them or not?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cool casting (and dancing) animations, dead-then-risen killing machines with only hatred to drive them onward. Yep, they are cool in my book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    I dislike them simply because of what they have become. As Sylvanas herself points out in the quest their very reason for being was to do away with the Lich King who did what he did to them. Now they are doing the same to those that have died and before you tell me they got a choice unlike in LK case I can tell you that is not true, see undead starting quests and the one with the dk in anderhaul(or how it's called). They no longer have any respect for the living, check out what happened in tarren mil. As Garosh puts it "Everyone has to meet their maker sooner or later" whereas forsaken just chose or are forced away from a peaceful/tormented afterlife.

Before I get an answer like omg it's a game or some other shit like that, you can say the same thing about horror movies where you know the action is not real yet you still get scared. This all about what defines you as a person. Just because someone could make a game where you are a serial rapist and you have to violate as many women as possible to win or some other crazy thing(sorry for the disturbing image) doesn't make it ok to play just because it's a video game. You have plenty of cases where people acted based on tv shows or I remembered about a guy who committed suicide to be with his heroes in wow.

Sure in the end it's just a game but morals are morals non the less and if you feel free being a sadistic bastard using a shovel to smash human heads then by all means disregard everything I said prior to this.
    I agree whole heartedly with you.

<3 forsaken, Sylvannas is a total badass

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't dislike them, but I have no love for them either. I just found it comical how the Earthen Ring, an order of shamans who believe in the natural order of things, were the ones to convince Thrall to let them into the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just dont like em

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Sylvanas isn't another trophy wife female leader like most (not all of them) females in WoW lore.
    This also seems to be why a lot of people dislike her, of course their opinions are of poor quality, but they sure are loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    I agree whole heartedly with you.
    You can't agree with someone that is wrong, that would make you wrong.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted
    If armor could look normal on them instead of being torn to shreads at joints id love to play, + some clipping on shoulders. And the crappiest racials

i just hate sylvanas

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love the Forsaken race. I my self have a Undead Mage aswell as Death Knight there just great.

Oh and Lady Sylvanas is a BAMF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    I just wondered, why don't people like Forsaken? ( Aka Undead )
    The poll choices were too shallow. but i like them mainly because ..well, they're zombies! everyone likes zombies.

They have some of the coolest lore in the game, definitely one of the most fun factions to cheer for (even though I'm alliance), and Sylvanas is my favorite faction leader in the game - again, even though I'm alliance. I do think they could really use some improved models though.. not as much as humans, but still

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revengencer View Post
    I like them because their leader is a ruthless cunning bitch, and kind of hot too but that's besides the point.
    Get out much lately? =P

They smell and invade'n stuff :|
    A preoccupation with the next world is a clear indication of an inability to cope credibly with this one.

i love the story and lore behind the forsaken, sylvanas is badass, the whole thing with the plague is cool...

But ive raided my undead mage for a while now, i use to love the casting animations, but over time they became crappy... like really really crappy... if they gave forsaken new casting animations and made them walk less like a hunchback, they would be pretty badass

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate them for a couple reason. The major reason is Sylvanas. She tries way to hard to be super badass, but then loses just about every fight. She kind of reminds me of a weiner dog, super arrogent and will pick fights but just can't quit finish them. The other reason would be because most of the player base I have come across with forsaken are elitest jerks. That is of coarse just the player base I've come across.
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowz View Post
    Sylvanas. She tries way to hard to be super badass
    No she doesn't.

but then loses just about every fight.
    No she doesn't.

super arrogent and will pick fights but just can't quit finish them.
    Yes she does.

I can understand not liking a character, I don't quite like Garrosh, but at least have valid reasons.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted
    I used to like them but since Sylvanus went all crazay on Loarderon I've now got alot of hate for them

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate them because of all the kids who played undead male rogue during the time they were OP.

After doing the new q's from 1-20 I can't stop loving the awesome forsaken

1. Their background. The lore behind them is cool, but the current lore, them with the plague and such, that is just nasty and evil.. And I'm not a nasty and evil kind of guy, lol.
    2. Their animations are cool, I just don't like how they rip their clothes to show their bones.. Or how they walk.

I don't "hate" the forsaken, I don't like them either..