Blue Quest Rewards, why the lack of choice?

I have loved the questing from 80 to now almost 84, but I have been thinking about one thing, why would a long quest chain in Deepholm end with only a single blue quest reward (2 handed ax). Why not more choice here? After a long quest chain, if I am to get a blue quest reward, I would perfer not to have to DE or vendor it <G>

I just want to understand the logic, I know you can't give something for every class/spec, but if your able to offer 4 rewards, why not? This could have been a caster weapon, the 2 hand ax, a one hand hand DPS weapon and something else.

Not really a rant, but just something that made me go Hummmmm?

and the quest directly after that sending you back to the temple of earth with the fragment has no plate reward (axe is aimed at the plate users) and a blue reward for everyone else....

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's the only quest in all of Cataclysm that only gives one reward. At least I think so. You generally have a choice.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timoon View Post
    I have loved the questing from 80 to now almost 84, but I have been thinking about one thing, why would a long quest chain in Deepholm end with only a single blue quest reward (2 handed ax). Why not more choice here? After a long quest chain, if I am to get a blue quest reward, I would perfer not to have to DE or vendor it <G>

I just want to understand the logic, I know you can't give something for every class/spec, but if your able to offer 4 rewards, why not? This could have been a caster weapon, the 2 hand ax, a one hand hand DPS weapon and something else.

Not really a rant, but just something that made me go Hummmmm?
    You get a choice after that quest.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post
    and the quest directly after that sending you back to the temple of earth with the fragment has no plate reward (axe is aimed at the plate users) and a blue reward for everyone else....
    not EVERY quest with a gear reward has something you can wear. Its just the way it is. despite that fact you get everything you need to farm dungeons at 85 from questing.