Talking Holiday Gifts for your Guild

Every year I always get everyone in my guild a Holiday Present and wrap it in the In-Game Wrapping Paper for fun. With Cataclysm now live I am unsure what to get them... any ideas? What are you guys giving out this year?

I bought my top three guildmates 310% flying for Christmas this year.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gotpriest View Post
    I bought my top three guildmates 310% flying for Christmas this year.
    Wow, that's rather generous, and very nice of you

If you have the money, doing what Gotpriest did is always a valid suggestion. Do your intended recipients have professions not yet leveled? You could always send them materials to level it. Assuming your guild is or will take raiding seriously, any flask/buff food/gems would probably be appreciated as well. BOE non-combat pets are always a good choice too (I love pet collecting!).

It really comes down to, like IRL, what they do. Got a healer? Get him some spirit flasks and mana pots! Got a pet collector? Find a pet he hasn't managed to grab yet! Things like that.

My guild leader wrapped up a note for some of us. If you wanted to write something sentimental you could do that.

(My guild leader wrote something far less sentimental, and more crass/amusing, but I'll opt not to go into details.)

Deleted
    you can't go wrong with a pet rock tbh.

Haha thanks guys your great! But ya I usually like to go with something a bit towards the side of raiding such as gems etc. This year I would just love to do something humorous such as the pet rock. Anyone know any easy-to-get gray items with funny names?

Edit: Also does anyone know where I can find a list of all the new Cataclysm Vanity Pets? I looked and can't find any

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension101 View Post
    Haha thanks guys your great! But ya I usually like to go with something a bit towards the side of raiding such as gems etc. This year I would just love to do something humorous such as the pet rock. Anyone know any easy-to-get gray items with funny names?

Edit: Also does anyone know where I can find a list of all the new Cataclysm Vanity Pets? I looked and can't find any
    Origami Rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Any of Griftah's charms and tokens in Shattrath are excellent for fun flavor text!

or perhaps "Old "Pirate" Map"
    ("Unfortunately, this is just a map to a local bar where sailor like to drink when they're in town.")

Tear-stained Handkerchief
    ("The owner of this item could've probably used a hug.")

created 25 santa outfits for my raid group, alot of bag space before handing them out....
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    im giving away 1k gold to everyone in my guild each year, with a nice happy hollidays letter attached. i get lots of fun presents back!

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    Any of Griftah's charms and tokens in Shattrath are excellent for fun flavor text!

or perhaps "Old "Pirate" Map"
    ("Unfortunately, this is just a map to a local bar where sailor like to drink when they're in town.")

Tear-stained Handkerchief
    ("The owner of this item could've probably used a hug.")
    I totally forgot about those in Shatt... TY So much haha