Random Overkill Idea

Hey rogues and rouges

I had a funky idea about a change to an ability that probably needs no changing.

I was thinking, the talent 'Overkill' in the Assassination tree doesn't really live up to its name and has a pretty narrow range of utility.

So I thought, why not make the talent increase your energy regeneration rate by 30% for 1 second after using a finishing move increasing it by another second for each combo point used.

Random idea is random but what are your guys' thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really like this, right now it doesn't make much sense to waste a tp in overkill for PvE...

Deleted
    How about you two guys think of Overkill as what it really is...a nasty way of turning vanish into a dmg cooldown?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    How about you two guys think of Overkill as what it really is..http://www.mmo-champion.com/images/icons/icon6.png.a nasty way of turning vanish into a dmg cooldown?

this, the way it works now is very unique and highly effective.

now if only gear had enough hit to spec into 2 minute vanish.