How much should I charge (Black Smith)

So I have many recipes, epics, blues etc. I just dont know how much i should charge people when they ask me to craft an item for them (their mats)

I've seen on trade chat something like: "Blacksmith LFW, 50g for blue items, 100g for epics" , but the prices vary from one person to another, some people charge more some charge less..not to forget to mention that its not difficult to get Chaos Orbs..so guys, how much should I charge? (first time I take a profession seriously, thats why im a bit confused)

<Moderator Edit: Spam Image Removed.>
    Last edited by Radux; 2010-12-18 at 03:14 AM.

Deleted
    Personally, I would look for the average and undercut it slightly, so if you watch trade during peak times for an hour or two and see BS's saying on average its 50g for blues and 100g for epics, undercut it intelligently, don't crash it down to 20/40g or the market will crash, something like 40/90 would be appropriate.

Aswell, if the item requires a chaos orb, why not add 10g?, They may be easy to get now, but they are still something that you personally need to provide, not the consumer.

Charge what you feel your time is worth, the time to obtain the recipe and to meet up with the customer and do the enchant. It could be anywhere from free to hundreds or gold.

So, it is what you think is fair (and people will pay) So for a rare or BOP hard to get recipe I would charge more than on you got of a trainer for example.

But ballpark for making a epic item for a non guilde.. I would say 100 gold is about right....

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Forum Troll View Post
    so much win! you made lol very hard!
    The hell with your spoiled baby. I need those shoes.

Deleted
    On my server it goes for 1.5k per chaos orb... =/

IMO. 100g Blues, 200g Epics, 25g for anything else. (each.)