Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Tirion will be leading the attack, but will be closed for whole fight in a unbreakable ring of fire. After 25 mins fight he will realize he can just jump out of it, he'll swing his mighty sword cutting out DW's chin. DW dies being ripped by fire elementals that were eaten by him. Of course it will all happend like 15 secs after DW got angry and wipes 10/25 people with his unstoppable fire breath. Then Alexstrasha will come and ress everyone. In the end she will talk to dying DW. "Mother/Sister/My lovely Bitch is that over?" "no you little prick. Reset in 2 days! BTW there must always be Aspect of Death or raging elementals will wipe the world! bye bye lol suckers!"
    Later Tirion will take the cut DW's chin, rise it staring into it's metall surface and say something like " this burden must be mine" <dramatic interruption> "BOLVAR!"
    Bolvar appears from nowhere and say "no my friend this is my burden. I was burned by flame dragons and now I controll the undeads, gief me elementals too, could use some heat, the frozen throne is damn cold".
    Tirion places DW's chin on Bolvar, Bolvar sits down, and closes himself in cozy fire ("AAhh warmth at last"). His eyes now glow pink. Tirion flees and seeks new big bad raid boss to have 10/25 people kill him so he could ninjaloot his power-giving-item (and hopes that this time Bolvar won't come).

Magnetic field will crush him inside his own armor.

He'll choke on Rhonin.

I reallllllllllllly realllllllllllllly hope its thrall :3
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    just like tirion; thrall will end up sealed in some cage whilst other people fight deathwing, and thrall gets a statue.

i think the fight itself will involve deathwing's armor; and possibly his chin flying off his face and impaling himself in the skull as part of his death animation.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azranas View Post
    Thrall will die.
    Which is the day World of Warcraft will end.

~Kretic

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see something kinda of like a Maly fight. Say, at 50% he goes dragon mode then all the aspects and the underlings fly in and you battle it out in the air. But, not using dragon abilities. Keep it like riding camels on the boss in HoO where you use your own abilities. An aerial battle on dragon back would be amazing. I also like the earlier suggested ending where DW is defeated but not killed. Then, he comes back later to help you finish off the Old God who corrupted him.
    I like waffles!

He'll gain a personality and kill himself.

[Deathing] : Cataclysm was merely a set back!
    World-Shaper
    Lore Master
    Universe Creator

At your service.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dropkmurphy View Post
    someone will finally throw a glass of water in his face and ppl will go... Oh good call.

winner!!!!

Deleted
    I believe the Old God of this expansion is actually inside Deathwing. When we manage to break his armor, the last phase of the fight will be killing N'zoth himself.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    any one else notice that the OP just put the plot of harry potter into his deathwing prediction? LAME

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Alexstrasza will kill him, somehow.

I don't know if she's going to be helped by all the various factions of the world, other dragons, Malfurion, players or Blacksmith vendors, but she will be there and she will deliver the final blow.

They've been building this up for a long ass time.
    I agree, and if not for the fact that Alexstrasza needs to help us clean up Nozdormu and the Infinite, I would say without a doubt Alexstrasza'll die in the process of polishing off Deathwing.

I mean, it could still happen, but if we're gonna kill Nozdormu (and we WILL kill Nozdormu) Alexstrasza's gotta be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shot down in a blaze of gloray!

The Old God can just as easily be second tier like WOTLK. Neltharion is already insane, whispers there or not. Just my opinion.

Personally, I'm expecting Kalecgos to lead the blue flight, and the return of Nozdormu with all of the flights aiding you. But I also thought Thrall, Wrynn, and Fordring were going to aid in the LK fight so meh.

Therazane will have her way with him.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, for the sake of cleverosity, his death should involve a wing.

Perhaps decapitation by a high-speed zeppelin fin. Or Alexstrasza could have gnomes coat her in sharpened elementium armor and use her wing like a razor blade, for highbrow literary parallelism. It's Nietszchelistic!

A well put together raid group.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    Illidan is probably the least deserving of forgiveness, no one drove him to his downfall but his own lust for power and his jealousy of his brother
    Illidan also saved azeroth from more dangerous foes than we have yet faced... I don't think he should've died that way