How to gem Dizze's Whirling Robe?

So I just got a Dizze's Whirling Robe and want to use it vice sell it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=67133

Should I gem straight Int? Or should I gem Hit if I need it?

Hit>Everything if you aren't capped.

Deleted
    If you are hit capped you should go straight int gems (as there is not really any good blue gem to insert in the blue slot)

If you are NOT hit capped, it's pretty much same/same. Int is always worth more than other stats, but what you lose on not gemming int is made up for by the set bonus. As quick one on the calculator gave the same worth. Using scalefactors 2.3 for int, 1.7 for hit and 0.6 for haste/crit. The latter depends very much on your gear. If you want to dive deeper into this I recommend downloading simcraft and running a simulation with your character.

---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 04:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgie View Post
    Hit>Everything if you aren't capped.
    Actually it's not. Int beats the crap out of everything since cataclysm. Just simcraft or read up on elitistjerks if you don't believe it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbeer View Post
    Actually it's not. Int beats the crap out of everything since cataclysm. Just simcraft or read up on elitistjerks if you don't believe it
    Didn't think this was right, quick check on EJ like you said

Stat Priorities

This is subject to change depending on your actual gear setup.

1) Hit Cap
    2) Intellect

You can't believe everything you see on EJ nor does a 1000k crit do you any good if it misses. All through Wrath, I destroyed EJ's warlocks on WoL on 99% of all fights (yes I know it's not actually EJ's warlocks crunching the numbers).

Anyone that blindly goes off of what EJ says or what Simcraft says is an idiot. Get to hit cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irgoodatstuff View Post
    Didn't think this was right, quick check on EJ like you said
    http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t110222-...clysm_edition/

Check this instead, don't know what post you read that in.

Ok. Ty all for the input.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by andromalia View Post
    You can't believe everything you see on EJ nor does a 1000k crit do you any good if it misses. All through Wrath, I destroyed EJ's warlocks on WoL on 99% of all fights (yes I know it's not actually EJ's warlocks crunching the numbers).

Anyone that blindly goes off of what EJ says or what Simcraft says is an idiot. Get to hit cap.
    I would never blindly go with whatever someone says on EJ, but they often do have a lot of math to back up their numbers. However, everything boils down to playstyle, which gives everything an individual touch that is different from the one that a computer generated simulation gives. That said sims still give the best theoretical values.

Now for int versus hit. It's not like there is always a choise. The best example is reforging. Here you can go all out hit, since you cannot reforge towards int. Also there are itemslots for which there are hit rating enchants (eg. Precision on boots/bracers). But when it comes to gems, unless the socketbonus is really great, I usually go for straight int.

Anyway, this is not really an issue since hitcap is pretty easy to reach when you approach ~345 average ilvl. But it's still an interesting discussion.