Thread: Critical Crash

10+ Year Old Account

Critical Crash

anyone else getting critical crashes?? Ive never had this happen before, and every time i log on to a high level toon it crashes...

ive been crashing on and off randomly since 4.0 i know i can fix it if i reinstall im just too lazy to reinstall and re set up add on and stuff
    IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!

10+ Year Old Account
    so still getting the critical error dont know whats going on... i re installed the game and updated my video card... dont know what else to do.

Deleted
    It could be a problem with your addons. Try disabling an/or updating them.

I used to get the critical errors. It's most likely an addon. Mine was with Atlasloot and it only crapped out on my main. So disable them all, and if that works, test them out one by one until you find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the ideas, and yea i could make a new toon but when i logged on my main it would crash.... ill try that when i finish re installing again..lol

Quote Originally Posted by HawynLegend View Post
    I used to get the critical errors. It's most likely an addon. Mine was with Atlasloot and it only crapped out on my main. So disable them all, and if that works, test them out one by one until you find it.
    AtlasLoot used to cause error but this is already fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been getting alot of wowerrors lately. And sometimes, when i pan the camera around an environment, the screen glitches out and shows u thru the ground and showing you if there are any random cave networks underground, floating in nothingness.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.