Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAC30fSpades View Post
    I'm starting to think I'm the only one who really enjoyed Deepholm questing... Well I guess coming out from Vashj'ir and into the legendary Maelstrom to go quest is pretty badass IMO. Vashj'ir was really cool and unbelievable at first, but after doing virtually the same quest over and over and over again kinda got mind-numbing. Regardless of that, I still liked questing in Deepholm.
    love deepholm too. the color alone is worth spending a level or 2 there. Twilight Highlands was the biggest let down for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I missed it, but I think I'll do it sometime either on my main or on other toons.

I did both on my hunter and warrior. Unfortunately I can't seem to bring myself to do deepholme again. Jashj'ir just gets old. Fighting naga, naga, nang more naga. Along with fish. It's a tad bit too long for my taste. Still love the zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a city on the back of a roaming colossus
    I love hyjal and Vashj'ir equally. Probably level all my toons thru one or the other depending on how I feel at the time and what professions they have. Most of Hyjal is hilarious (baby bears, the dryad squee), yet Vashj'ir's story is epic and wondrous in a beautiful setting (battlemaiden, 20,000 leagues)
    "Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes, because then you're a mile away, and you have his shoes." - Douglas Adams

I did about half of Vashj'ir on my druid, then went to Deepholm because I hit level 82 and wanted to stay on-course with the designed zone flow. I'll go back and finish Vashj'ir someday...maybe...

The zone's novelty wore off rather quickly. It was neat at first, but it quickly became annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewokmywewok View Post
    i had to do the first few quests because i couldn't find enough before deepholm, and it was hell.
    Uh how? Hyjal will get you to 82 easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Hyjal, BRC, 82, Deepholme, Stonecore, 83, uldum, tolvir, vortex pinn, 84, twillight. ding 85 on 10 hours with no beta access.

People say that doing dungeons is crap though and I believe that as well while leveling, but I still did it.

I skipped a LOT of quests on my main as I leveled to 85. Didn't finish a single zone. I've since gone back and finished a couple and am trying to find where I left off in the rest. I was worried I would dislike Vashj'ir before I tried it as well but it's actually not a bad zone.

Deleted
    i only did vash'jr for the earthen ring rep, the quests are annoying; especially the naga ones.

Quote Originally Posted by purpledrannk View Post
    love deepholm too. the color alone is worth spending a level or 2 there. Twilight Highlands was the biggest let down for me.
    100% Agree.

Twilight Highlands is Hobbitville at it's finest. It has it's moments..

Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    100% Agree.

Twilight Highlands is Hobbitville at it's finest. It has it's moments..
    its like the designers just ran out of Red Bull. It seems hurried, foggy and just plain boring.

Completely skipped Vash'ir while leveling. Only went back after I hit 85 to get the Loremaster achievement. It was just too far out of the way to be useful for me.

vash was my favorite zone, honestly.

hated hyjal and deepholm

Started out in Vashj'ir, but my leveling buddy couldn't stand it so we went to Hyjal instead. I'm planning on going through it on my priest though, mainly to stock up on Azshara's Veil; I'll get around to it eventually on my mage for Loremaster purposes.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't skip a single zone on my way to 85.
    Vashj'ir -> Hyjal -> Deepholm -> Uldum -> Twilight Highlands.

I hit 85 on the intro quests to Twilight Highlands. Didn't do any dungeons on the way, didn't do any BGs.

Vashj'ir is my favorite of the five.

I liked it but decided to go there at 85 for the loremaster title. It's new, it's supposed to be liked and hated by equal numbers

I didn't skip zones and went Vashji'r, Hyjal, Deepholme, Uldum, and Twilight Highlands.
    For me Vashji'r and Deepholme were boring because they relied on to many kill quests.
    Hyjal and Uldum were treats because in Hyjal there was the mix of lore and screwing around with the Twilight Cultist and Uldum because of the Indiana Jones-Raiders of the Lost Ark overtones and the giant fire ball used to kill gnomes.
    Twilight is just bland and honestly I was hoping for a better explantion for the Dragonmaws to join the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent enough time in Vashj'ir to get the dungeon there. I'll probably go back for rep and such. My only issue wasn't so much the zone itself but how crowded it was when I first started.

Underwater pvp is not fun when you're severely out numbered.

I played the crap out of Hyjal, checked out Uldum and Deepholme for a bit to get those instances then popped over to Twilight Highlands to finish up leveling. I'll probably go back now that it has thinned out a little.

I've done both zones, and liked Vashj'ir more then hyjal. It's fun, with unique quest mechanics,