Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    None, I haven't done any heroic RAIDS yet.

Funny that all wipes I got on 3rd boss of stonecore is from healer keeping dieing. It's pretty easy as a tank but I dunno if there is another to do it if you don't want to be paralyse but every healer go melee to get debuff and not be paralyse but dunno how to run from shatter.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    Funny that all wipes I got on 3rd boss of stonecore is from healer keeping dieing. It's pretty easy as a tank but I dunno if there is another to do it if you don't want to be paralyse but every healer go melee to get debuff and not be paralyse but dunno how to run from shatter.
    As a paladin, Judgement counts as melee. This allows me to stay at range and avoid Shatter without a problem. So you can suggest that for any pally heals you get, but remind any other healers to not tunnel vision :P

You could remind them that the second they get the debuff they should GTFO because Shatter is coming right after it.

if you're still having problems with heroic dungeon bosses, I would doubt you're able to attempt heroic raid bosses

Login Screen, Destroyer of Hope.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    if you're still having problems with heroic dungeon bosses, I would doubt you're able to attempt heroic raid bosses
    I'm pretty sure most of us have come to the conclusion given the content of the OP that the thread was wrongly named, and that the discussion is about dungeons, not raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    Login Screen, Destroyer of Hope.
    That's always a tricky one. I feel for you. :/