Heroics are not faceroll

i've been noticing a bit of this lately

there are alot of people actually saying the heroics aren't hard
    but they truely are, sure some of the mechanics are simple. but some are total one shotters.
    and the way damage is distributed is way different. if you get hit, you get hit HARD.
    (agreed pugs are usually more fail, but id say a majority of the players are casual, therefore they must use pugs. thats why there is QQ about diffaculty)

im assuming that many who say they are faceroll play a dps spec
    dps is diffacult but much easier than healing. dps have to watch mechanincs and dps adds. that about it
    ive done both equally

These encounters are truely hard. nuch harder than pretty much everything seen in wrath.

Deleted
    .. So what should we discuss? This is all common sense :/

They are just like heroics in BC. In fact a couple of BC heroics the trash was probably harder but bosses in Cata are harder.
    I think they will be faceroll soon however, even going from 333-346 gear seems to make a huge difference, we even pulled two packs and aoe them down in Stonecore, that would have been impossible a week ago. I think by the time everyones 359 they will be faceroll again.

Did heroic Blackrock today, no cc run, tanked the 5pulls fine and AoEd them down like it was wotlk. First boss was a joke, second boss took 2 seconds in vent to tell one person who hadn't been how the beam worked, and boss died the beam dps at around 12-13k and the two melee including myself at 16k dps. Third boss in a normal situation would present massive issues to a normal group, but our tank was an absolute boss, catching just his foot in the lava just as the stack was about to run out, up to 11 where it accidentally got cleared and we just ignored the adds and took him down the rest of the way. Beauty was done with just a druid for cc and an initial rogue sap, and the final guy had the adds kited by myself spamming crippling FoK. These heroics are a little harder than WOTLK, but they aren't the end of the world.
    On the other hand, managed to get a quick random dungeon queue on my rogue, sat around for 15 minutes to hear people arguing over what constitutes tank loot, only to wipe on Ripsnarl 3 times before the lowest dps decided that it was everyone elses fault and the group fell apart.

Long story short, its who you run with, the isntances imo are slightly challenging bordering easy, but i still won't be pugging them, because slightly challenging is beyond the capabilities of your average pug.

They are basically WotLK heroics, with shitty gear, where people need to use their interrupts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Deleted
    They are not?

I am honestly not finding any difficulty difference between these dungeons and wrath dungeons. Only that people got used to do wrath dungeons in i277. When we get full T11 this will be extremely faceroll, just as wrath. It already is.