10+ Year Old Account

Outland loading screen

Hello, so i wanted to ask who is that girl in outland loading screen, standing next to akumu? Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyursa View Post
    go play wc3 ft
    While that is indeed good advice, it can be extended to "Go play Warcraft... All of them".

To point though, her name is indeed Maieve Shadowsong. She's the older sister of Jarod Shadowsong, the Hero of the War of the Ancients (And i might say, a welcome and unexpected addition to Hyjal) and a former Priestess of Elune. She served as Illidan's jailor for his 10,000 year imprisonment, then hunted him after he was released. She lied to malfurion about Tyrande being dead inorder to drive him against his brother, and was effectivly exiled for it. Later, she was captured and imprisoned by Illidan with the help of Kael'thas, Lady Vashj and Akama, the last of which then helped her kill Illidan at the Black Temple.

Thurough enough?

gee thanks! a spoiler alert woulda been nice :P havent finished ft since my computer decided it would be fun to get a virus that required a hard drive wipe when i was about halfway through

A little off topic but: Why the hell is there only ONE SINGLE loading screen for the ENTIRE Outland? I remember back in the days there was Ilidan and Kael'thas, Vashj, hell it was more variety than this boring piece of Akama looking serious and Maiev doing... nothing. Bah.

imo less loading screens = good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyursa View Post
    imo less loading screens = good thing
    Care to explain why?

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO they should've used separate loading screens for the Exodar/Silvermoon Areas. Maybe a screenie of the entrance of each city or something. They're on the same server as OL but geographically they're on Kalimdor/EK.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D