Cap Incite or Deep Wounds?

Hello everyone, I'm a fury warrior running 8/31/2 with deep wounds capped and 2/3 incite, but i'm wondering, will i see a dps increase with 7/31/3 with incite capped and deep wounds 2/3? Incite is amazing and I see alot of dps when it procs, im curious to see what the majority goes with. Thank you.

I'm currently running 7/31/3. (Disclaimer: I didn't research the choice to max out Incite.) My thought process was this: crit as a stat seems to be down quite a bit with the advent of mastery, and having a guaranteed HS crit from Incite seemed to be more win than the chance of a bigger Deep Wounds proc.

Again, my arrival at the decision to max out Incite is not based on any research or parsing. But based on the text for each and the small amount of crit that I now have, maxing out Incite seemed to be the right move.

I'm curious to hear if others are having success going the other route or if there are hard facts to support either option.

http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t110316-...le_answers/p2/

Second post, last line (I know I posted this but I also did the testing so)

Yeah, Heroic Strike does a great deal of your damage now and getting a guaranteed crit after critting is just awesome sauce. I remember reading somewhere on EJ that putting that last point into Incite was even better than maxing out War Academy (though ideally you want to max them both) by about 2.5% in terms of DPS output. That just gives you an idea of how good it is.

max deep wounds. you won't be using many heoric strikes until you're raid geared anyway, and at that point it still isn't really important to cap out incite because the damage from the extra deep wounds woudl outweigh (over the period of an entire raid fight) the crit damage of a free crit heroic strike.
    Also, deep wounds affects all targets you crit in aoe situations as well, and heroic strike is only a single target.. deep wounds is just too attractive to not max
    Tauren > you

Quote Originally Posted by -Rain View Post
    max deep wounds. you won't be using many heoric strikes until you're raid geared anyway, and at that point it still isn't really important to cap out incite because the damage from the extra deep wounds woudl outweigh (over the period of an entire raid fight) the crit damage of a free crit heroic strike.
    Also, deep wounds affects all targets you crit in aoe situations as well, and heroic strike is only a single target.. deep wounds is just too attractive to not max
    that's funny, everyone is at the same content, what's your crit at? i'd say under 20%, deep wounding much?