How OP Deathknights are...

As a priest, the second the DK misses a mind freeze on me, he strangulates me for 7 seconds, and if I manage to survive that theres a 50k stack of Necrotic Strike on me. How is anyone supposed to recover from this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not like priests can survive any class atm

Deleted
    Or anti-magic bubble etc, but yeah, death knights are the anti-magic class by far.

Deleted
    I play a death knight my self. and I must say to that Necrotic strike it a tad to Over Powered and just over all way to buffed. the only class I cannot beat with my eyes closed is a frost mage. but then again who can beat a frost mage but a hunter?

if he had enough time to build that big a load of necro on you, he was playing with you to begin with.

did you try screaming then muting it?

I play a DK as my main and I have to say I am really happy with where they are now. Until the new updates DKs never felt very "hero class" like to me. I don't really see them as OP but heroic class style and full on anit-magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cri0stai View Post
    I play a DK as my main and I have to say I am really happy with where they are now. Until the new updates DKs never felt very "hero class" like to me. I don't really see them as OP but heroic class style and full on anit-magic.
    ...............you know "hero" class means that we just start at lvl55 and nothing more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cri0stai View Post
    It has been said so many times, they are only a hero class because they start at level 55...

I know thats what it means but they feel like it now.

Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    I play a death knight my self. and I must say to that Necrotic strike it a tad to Over Powered and just over all way to buffed. the only class I cannot beat with my eyes closed is a frost mage. but then again who can beat a frost mage but a hunter?
    A Hunter can beat a Frost Mage? Thats new... I usually find the Hunters as the easiest class to kill so far. All I do is close them in melee range, freeze them in place(Improved cone of cold, frost nova, deep freeze), running behind them to avoid traps, blinking on disengage to go in melee range again and kill them. 90% a Hunter is dead on 1vs1 with a Frost Mage.
    On the topic: Yes, DKs are bad asses now...
    Last edited by Alphamage; 2010-12-18 at 11:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think DK's are bad wait until you encounter a kitty druid.

I just dont like the fact that they can have a tanks health and a regular dps` damage, kinda like druids