Deleted

Balance Druid PvP

It's better take 4° bonus of set pvp (+5 solar + 7 lunar when.. blablabla + 180 intellect) or take 2° bonus of resto set (+400 resilience + 70 intellect).

Well if your role is DPS, and not necessarily "off heals." i say just stick with the 4 piece. Although the extra resil would be nice at THIS point in cata, i see why the question pops up.

Take note that the moonkin bonus is only good when someone is attacking you and criting. Personally, I like to avoid people attacking me. The bonus for (2+2) is across the board and increases your survivability. It also gives you more options to tweak stats based on which pieces you select, and reforge.
    Last edited by Bblubbs; 2010-12-18 at 06:29 PM.

Do any of you guys use mushrooms in PvP? BG or arena. They stink in my opinion, but they stink _so much_ that it feels like I must be missing out on something obvious on how to use them better.

15+ Year Old Account
    4pc bonus sucks
    Wild Mushroom sucks

Hopefully balance druids are not shocked by this. I did a test and /fart does roughly the same damage as Wild Mushroom but the radius is slightly larger.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

for me it seems that moonkin set is better for arenas and the mixed one for bgs
    btw any of u having problems with warrior lately ? o.o getting crit for about 25 k a hit and before i make some distance im with about 30 k hp left + dot ticking .. they are just insane.
    about mushrooms, good when ur expectign an warrior coming or any melee class and to slow ppl in the tunnels in wg when having a flag or so, but overally its better to waste the points o other talents